Windows 10: Where did Windows store install my games

Discus and support Where did Windows store install my games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have several drives on my desktop. I got the XBOX pass for PC (beta) or whatever it is called. I wanted to install several games and check them out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DarthPanda12, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Where did Windows store install my games

I have several drives on my desktop. I got the XBOX pass for PC (beta) or whatever it is called. I wanted to install several games and check them out. So I went through and hit download on them. I thought I selected one of my drives for games, but after the downloads were done. I suddenly went from having about 50GB free on my system disk to only having 10GB free. How do I tell where the games were actually installed?

:)

DarthPanda12, Oct 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    unable to re install game error code 0x80070426

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How exactly are you downloading game eg Store or browser?
    • Which game are you trying to download?
    • Are you able to install other games and apps?

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, I suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: Also refer the link below.

Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Applies to Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Where did Windows store install my games

Unable to install games on the Windows 10 store

Hi,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Clear & Reset Windows Store Cache with WSReset.exe:

• Go to the Start Screen or the Windows Modern UI screen.
    • Type in WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.
    Note: Windows Store will open and you’ll get a confirmation message saying that: The cache for the Store was cleared. You can now browse the Store for apps.

After performing the steps above, kindly check it and see how it goes.

For additional information regarding this matter, we suggest that you visit this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Where did Windows store install my games

1. Where did Windows store install my games - Similar Threads - Where did store

2. Where are my windows store games files located?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are my windows store games files located?: I'm trying to mod btd6, but I only have windows store edition and I can't seem to find it if anyone could help me that would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-windows-store-games-files-located/8c4018c7-a226-4256-97b7-05adffffcc55
  3. Where are my windows store games files located?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my windows store games files located?: I'm trying to mod btd6, but I only have windows store edition and I can't seem to find it if anyone could help me that would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-windows-store-games-files-located/8c4018c7-a226-4256-97b7-05adffffcc55
  4. Where are my windows store games files located?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where did my Microsoft Store Go?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where did my Microsoft Store Go?: My Microsoft Store stopped working so I tried doing what people were saying online but it ended up just deleting it off my device without a trace. It started when the store stopped updating the connected apps. I followed a ton of videos and online forums that said to...
  6. Where did windows store my edge bookmarks and passwords?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did windows store my edge bookmarks and passwords?: I'm on reddit phone app now so typing is a bit difficult. Anyway, just now I turned on my laptop and when I opened edge, it greeted me with those edge has been updated tabs. It also asked me with the options (which I don't quite remember) of whether to sign in with my data...
  7. Cannot change where games are installed on Microsoft Store

Cannot change where games are installed on Microsoft Store: Hello, I am trying to install a game I just bought on Microsoft Store, however my C drive is full and Microsoft store does not give me the option to pick my D drive. I went into settings and changed the default drive that apps install to to my D drive, but it still does not...
  8. How do I "show" Microsoft Store where my installed games are?

How do I "show" Microsoft Store where my installed games are?: Previously had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my Windows 10 PC on a hard drive. Did a Windows reinstall today and now the game doesn't show. I know it's still on my drive because it occupies space in the stupid inaccessable "WindowsApps" folder. Other "game launchers" like...
  9. Where did my Games for Windows Live Marketplace purchases go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my Games for Windows Live Marketplace purchases go?: When I try to open the Games for Windows Live Marketplace it shows an error. Where are the purchases I made? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-games-for-windows-live-marketplace/4614389b-47b2-462c-a1e8-b693d128c6dd
  10. Where is the "save" folder for Window Store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the "save" folder for Window Store games: My new machine shipped today, (!!!!!YAY!!!!!!), and should be here soon. My question : is there a folder/file I can save to a flash drive that will save my progress in a game? I've played this one silly little Tower defense game ,BTD5, for years now. First online then I...