Windows 10: Where did you go Microsoft support, and is the lack thereof just another "bug" to endure?

Discus and support Where did you go Microsoft support, and is the lack thereof just another "bug" to endure? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I talked to three separate people and not a single one could help me. The 1st guy ended up deleting some of my files as he said would not happen. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chevellemercilliott, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Where did you go Microsoft support, and is the lack thereof just another "bug" to endure?

I talked to three separate people and not a single one could help me. The 1st guy ended up deleting some of my files as he said would not happen. The 2nd lady created a new user for nothing because she disconnected two seconds after she created it with no form of explanation, and no it wasn't an oops, we got disconnected because I would have received at least an attempt to reach out to me and finish. Instead, I got the standard email but this time with a recommendation to purchase more Microsoft products to fix my previously purchased Microsoft product. The 3rd lady tried to get me to allow access to my device and I said no because I had already lost enough of my files. She assured me that wouldn't happen, she gave me the instructions and low and behold, she wants me to do an advanced roll back and that would have deleted SEVERAL more of my in-app files. On top of all of that, because the first guy said nothing would be removed, I didn't back up a single thing and I can no longer launch chrome, or export my data from it which included quite a bit of research. I know what your thinking just install it again. Nope did that, it's all gone. I am so beyond disappointed in this extreme deception and breach of trust. I need my laptop for several work and school projects and neither one of them will accept, "Sorry, my files are just not here anymore." I am so upset that I was not treated as the respected customer that I have been for several years. As one final blow from the unsuspectedly deceptive "Get Help", a refusal to respond to a simple request to accept responsibility and find a solution that doesn't involve me having to lose even more time, which in my line of work as a writer, equals money. What is it, you may be wondering at this point, has created this entire situation? I just wanted my notifications to show up in the action center as they always had before. I assumed it would be a simple request as it is a simple feature that i did pay for. Why Microsoft, why?

:)

chevellemercilliott, Dec 2, 2018

2. ATI Catalyst 9.4 to Lack Support for Many Older Cards

I'm sure it just means that there's too little to be gained by updating the drivers for these cards anymore. With the world economy in shambles AMD is probably looking at every possible way to not go under at this point. If that means stepping on the toes of folks that haven't purchased their most recent flagship products, well...

MopeyMartian, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 2, 2018
  4. ozeannie Win User

Where did you go Microsoft support, and is the lack thereof just another "bug" to endure?

Lack of detail 1208

If you are still annoyed about the lack of detail in the manual you are not alone. My father is elderly and needs step-by-step instructions none of which are provided in the manual for most menu items. Suggest sending an email to Nokia customer support
    and add your voice to requesting a detailed manual online.

ozeannie, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Where did you go Microsoft support, and is the lack thereof just another "bug" to endure?

1. Where did you go Microsoft support, and is the lack thereof just another "bug" to endure? - Similar Threads - Where did Microsoft

2. Microsoft DEfender Antivirus - where did it go?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft DEfender Antivirus - where did it go?: For the last 360 days, I've been using Norton 360 Deluxe + for mostly VPN & in place of Windows Defender because although it's not great I'm paying for it right? Yes, the cheap a#@ owners of this building I'm in temporarily, their router has No Security & No Password! So, a...
  3. Where did my Microsoft Store Go?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where did my Microsoft Store Go?: My Microsoft Store stopped working so I tried doing what people were saying online but it ended up just deleting it off my device without a trace. It started when the store stopped updating the connected apps. I followed a ton of videos and online forums that said to...
  4. lack of support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lack of support: i purchased windows 10 todayhow do i bust through the support wall i have case numbercant talk to anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lack-of-support/e36938fe-1ca4-4d3b-a0bd-8345b65cf840
  5. Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?: I’ve opened 3 tickets over a four hour period because not one has done anything. One took thirty minutes to get to some one that said I need to be transferred to someone higher which then I waited and got disconnected. The next one took two and a half hours and did the same...
  6. Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?

Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?: I’ve opened 3 tickets over a four hour period because not one has done anything. One took thirty minutes to get to some one that said I need to be transferred to someone higher which then I waited and got disconnected. The next one took two and a half hours and did the same...
  7. Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. lack of support.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lack of support.: i have paid to be supported by the team,when i try to get help i go round and round with any help,the virual agent is useless,the tel support has no tel number,help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lack-of-support/17fff45a-b5ae-4f2c-bbe8-0242b3a25c95
  9. My filing system (or lack thereof)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My filing system (or lack thereof): In accepting the challenge that is self-learning today's most highly coveted skills (code, GiT, you get it), I managed to get a bit caught up in the learning and let my file system become a complete disaster. Then after a couple accidental and unknown folder moves in the...
  10. Netflix, Spotify and iTunes or lack thereof!

Netflix, Spotify and iTunes or lack thereof!: I bought a new laptop yesterday with Windows 10 on and have had at least 5 failed attempts to download Netflix, Spotify and iTunes. I have run the fix that was suggested on the 12th January but it still isn't working. Can you please help me with this as I am now starting...