Windows 10: Where do deleted items, not from my e-mail, photos, docs, go?

Discus and support Where do deleted items, not from my e-mail, photos, docs, go? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I deleted some photos from my Amazon Author Page. I decided I wanted to restore a couple but can't find them in the Recycle Bin. Where do/did they go?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Elda M., Apr 2, 2019.

1. Elda M. Win User

Where do deleted items, not from my e-mail, photos, docs, go?

I deleted some photos from my Amazon Author Page. I decided I wanted to restore a couple but can't find them in the Recycle Bin. Where do/did they go?

:)

Elda M., Apr 2, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Apr 2, 2019
  3. mdsharpe Win User
    E-mail read and deleted on WP7 shows up in in Outlook in Deleted folder but displays as unread

I see this behaviour as well. Steps to repro it for me are:

• Receive e-mail on phone.
    • Open email and read it.
    • Press the delete button.
    • Go to Windows Live Mail on desktop and observe unread items in Deleted items folder.
    This is very inconvenient because, as the OP said, I then need to go into Deleted items and look at the messages to make sure it's not one I missed.

What's amusing but also disconcerting is that this is identical behaviour to Hotmail in Windows Mobile 6.x...

mdsharpe, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Where do deleted items, not from my e-mail, photos, docs, go?

How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Where do deleted items, not from my e-mail, photos, docs, go?

1. Where do deleted items, not from my e-mail, photos, docs, go? - Similar Threads - Where deleted items

2. Deleting multiple e- mails from Windows Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleting multiple e- mails from Windows Mail: Since I've moved to Windows 10 edge, and had to go onto Windows mail, I've discovered I can no longer delete a lot of e mails in one go. I used to be able to do this when I was on Windows live mail. It's very useful as I get lots of notifications in one day from a facebook...
  3. Deleted e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted e-mails: How do I find deleted e-mails from the same sender. They are not in trach or the recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-e-mails/6f5eba1e-eb27-489c-a36e-9b3e9876da38
  4. How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails?

How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails?: How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-all-of-my-deleted-e-mails/8743a9ef-771c-4aa6-bcec-0ea7467f03fe"
  5. e-mail photos

e-mail photos: How do I e-mail photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-photos/a0a8adbe-c1f7-4c2e-abe2-55186dd87874
  6. Sending photos from photo program via e-mail

Sending photos from photo program via e-mail: Suddenly I cannot send pictures from the Windows 10 photo program via e-mail. I follow all the steps to share and the e-mail is not shown as sent in my e-mail account and the recepient does not receive the photo. Prior to this the photos program stopped sending to Facebook...
  7. deleting an incomplete e-mail from my list

deleting an incomplete e-mail from my list: An e-mail just showing who it is from have appeared in my list of e-mails. There is no other information on it, and I can't delete it. It is showing just who it is from with no other message of anything (no date, information, etc) How can I get rid of it...
  8. Deleted e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted e-mails: I have an outlook and hot-mail account. I check it every day with Windows 10 mail and delete unwanted e-mails and empty the deleted folder. Every time I go to the deleted folder, there are e-mails there that I deleted a week ago. Why have a deleted folder if it's not going to...
  9. Where do deleted favorites from Edge go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where do deleted favorites from Edge go?: In IE, deleted favorites ended up in the Recycle bin from where you could get rid of them for good. Now that I am using Edge I don't see the deleted favorites in the recycle bin. Where are they? Taking room in an unseen file? Does anyone know? Was this question too hard...
  10. Deleted E Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted E Mail: I received an E Mail on my I Phone for my ATT.NET account. When I forwarded it, it was deleted from my ATT server and I Phone.I have checked the box on my I Phone to not delete the E Mail from the server. How can I find the deleted E Mail on my ATT server? My ATT is imap. 80038

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where do my deleted items go in windows mail

2. windows live mail some of the items in deleted items folder could not be deleted

3. where do windows mail deleted go