Windows 10: Where Do I Acquire A License For An Windows 10 Pro Operating System From A Windows 7 Pro...

Discus and support Where Do I Acquire A License For An Windows 10 Pro Operating System From A Windows 7 Pro... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Need To Know as To Whom Do I Contact To Download The Current Version And Patches For Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Operating System.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alvarez EaglesTech, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Where Do I Acquire A License For An Windows 10 Pro Operating System From A Windows 7 Pro...

Need To Know as To Whom Do I Contact To Download The Current Version And Patches For Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Operating System.

:)

Alvarez EaglesTech, Jan 13, 2020

2. Windows 7 license question

Well I wanted to move Win 7 Pro to the desktop because that computer it has 24GB of RAM and the laptop has just 6GB of RAM. As of now with the desktop I can only use 16GB of the 24GB with the Win 7 Home installed. I was going to back up my drivers and install from a bloat free Win 7 Pro iso.

Would purchasing this work? Link... https://www.walmart.com/ip/Microsof...-with-SP1-64-bit-Operating-System-PC/36009635

Here's a hypothetical situation... let's say the motherboard went bad on the laptop and I decide NOT to repair it. Now there would be a license sitting wasting away. I can't use that license/key for another computer?

BlackHawk1, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Pro Digital License

I've upgraded my office PC recently to Windows 10 Pro acquiring a digital license when I activated it online using the Windows 7 Pro OEM product key that comes with the PC.

Its known that the free Windows 10 upgrade has long expired in 2016

So, Is this Windows 10 digital license acquired through this process using the OEM product key that comes with the PC valid ?

I've tested to upgrade another PC to Windows 10 Pro & similarly when I activated it online using the Windows 7 Pro OEM product key that comes with the PC, as expected it acquired the digital license successfully.

Can I come to a conclusion that the Windows 10 digital license acquired is valid & its free ?

Would appreciate some feedback so I could continue to upgrade for the rest of my office's PCs & laptops.

My main concern here is to not mess up the Windows 10 licensing issue for my company.

Thank you.

Infra MELL, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Where Do I Acquire A License For An Windows 10 Pro Operating System From A Windows 7 Pro...

windows 10 ESD downgrade to windows 7 pro

Your question is very confusing.

So you have a software download of Windows 10 Pro with no product key.

Is that correct?

Then you say:

1. I dont wanna use windows 10, i need use windwos 7 pro

2. need a purchase license only windows 10 pro

3. how i can activate this license key(windows 10 pro ESD) on my PC with windows 7 pro?

4. I dont wanna use windows 10, i need use windwos 7 pro

If you already have Windows 7 why download Windows 10 Pro if you don't want to use Windows 10 Pro??

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If by some chance you mean that you bought Windows 10 Pro and you want to downgrade it for free to Windows 7 Pro, you can't.

Windows 10 Pro had to be a preinstalled OEM license.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

Device Partner Center

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software

To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Where Do I Acquire A License For An Windows 10 Pro Operating System From A Windows 7 Pro...

1. Where Do I Acquire A License For An Windows 10 Pro Operating System From A Windows 7 Pro... - Similar Threads - Where Acquire License

2. How can I acquire a license for Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I acquire a license for Windows 11 Pro?: I am an American professor of computer science with a student currently living in eastern Ukraine. Today she contacted me, that her laptop was showing a popup saying "Your Windows license will expire soon". When she follows the link to her settings it shows the operating...
  3. How can I acquire a license for Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I acquire a license for Windows 11 Pro?: I am an American professor of computer science with a student currently living in eastern Ukraine. Today she contacted me, that her laptop was showing a popup saying "Your Windows license will expire soon". When she follows the link to her settings it shows the operating...
  4. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: I just completed a Win7 to Win10 "upgrade" on a Dell Vostro 1000 AMD Athlon 64 X2 1700. Amazingly I was able to install this OS to this laptop originally shipped in 2007 with Windows XP. Given that, I find it interesting, when I ran the Windows 10 64bit MCT installer, Windows...
  5. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: I just completed a Win7 to Win10 "upgrade" on a Dell Vostro 1000 AMD Athlon 64 X2 1700. Amazingly I was able to install this OS to this laptop originally shipped in 2007 with Windows XP. Given that, I find it interesting, when I ran the Windows 10 64bit MCT installer, Windows...
  6. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: Hello, we are using Windows 7 Pro for our company's operation in Afghanistan. Now we are planning to upgrade from 7 to 10. Is this possible to upgrade online in our region? Thank You. Rahimi...
  7. Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: I let Microsoft automatically upgrade several of my computers from 7 to 10 a couple of years ago with no issues at all. I am now trying to help a friend upgrade her Windows 7 Pro to 10 Pro, but I can't seem to find anyway to avoid the $199.00 upgrade fee. That seems...
  8. where to download a new windows 10 pro 64 bit operating system

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    where to download a new windows 10 pro 64 bit operating system: My windows 10 Pro 64 bit USB drive apparently has bad dll files on it from windows. won't repair my windows or let me into my existing hard drive....
  9. Installing the Windows 10 Pro operating system

Installing the Windows 10 Pro operating system: Good morning, I called on the Microsoft community to ask for your opinion on installing Windows 10 Pro. Dear Sir / Madam, Please give me the steps to install the Windows 10 Pro operating system along with pictures of how to install the operating system. I am waiting for an...
  10. Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?: Just replaced motherboard on my old Dell D830 that I had upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro last August. Went through steps on setting up new MOBO and it is up/working just fine. I happened to run Belarc Advisor just to get a snapshot of data for the file....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acquire license windows 10