Windows 10: Where do I backup my IPhone 11

Discus and support Where do I backup my IPhone 11 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where do I backup my IPhone 11 on Itunes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FloBradley, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Where do I backup my IPhone 11

Where do I backup my IPhone 11 on Itunes

:)

FloBradley, Oct 4, 2020
  2. DonLandry Win User

Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

Any suggestions?

DonLandry, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Error Importing iPhone Photos & Videos from iPhone 11

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties as you are unable to import pictures from your iPhone to the PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the app/program are you using to import the photos?
    • Did you try different USB cable to connect the iPhone?
    • Does it happens on all the USB port on the PC?
    • Were you able to import photos before using Photos app on the PC?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps if you are using Photos app to import the pictures and videos.

Step 1: Reinstall the driver.

1. Connect your iPhone to the PC
    2. Press Windows + X key and selectDevice Manager
      from the context menu.
    3. Spot and expand the “iPhone Device
      ”.
    4. Right click on the driver and select “Uninstall”
    5. Check the box beside “Delete the driver software for this device”
    6. Click Ok.
    7. Click on the Action tab of
      Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option.
    8. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, restart the PC and check.

Step 2: Reset Photos App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Photos app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 3:
    Uninstall app using Power shell command

1. Press Windows + X key and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Copy and paste this command, then press enter: Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage
    3. Close the PowerShell command and restart the PC.
    4. Reinstall the Photos app from
      Microsoft Store
      and check.

Step 4: New User account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

You may also refer these articles for additional help:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Where do I backup my IPhone 11

Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Where do I backup my IPhone 11

1. Where do I backup my IPhone 11 - Similar Threads - Where backup IPhone

2. WHERE DO I FIND THE COPILOT ICON ON MY PC, MY LAPTOP, MY IPAD, AND MY IPHONE?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE DO I FIND THE COPILOT ICON ON MY PC, MY LAPTOP, MY IPAD, AND MY IPHONE?: THE MONEY IS COMING FROM MY SCHWAB SEP ACCOUNT. HOW DO I MAKE SURE THE MONEY GOES INTO A ROBINHOOD SEP ACCOUNT. DO I OPEN THE SEP FIRST BEFORE THE TRANSFER?...
  3. WHERE DO I FIND THE COPILOT ICON ON MY PC, MY LAPTOP, MY IPAD, AND MY IPHONE?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHERE DO I FIND THE COPILOT ICON ON MY PC, MY LAPTOP, MY IPAD, AND MY IPHONE?: THE MONEY IS COMING FROM MY SCHWAB SEP ACCOUNT. HOW DO I MAKE SURE THE MONEY GOES INTO A ROBINHOOD SEP ACCOUNT. DO I OPEN THE SEP FIRST BEFORE THE TRANSFER?...
  4. Window's 11 - Where is the backup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window's 11 - Where is the backup?: Hello,Where can I manually backup my files?Where can I check the status of Backup?Where can I change the backup settings?etc, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-where-is-the-backup/ee84b5f2-46c6-44e5-8149-915680531ac3
  5. Window's 11 - Where is the backup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window's 11 - Where is the backup?: Hello,Where can I manually backup my files?Where can I check the status of Backup?Where can I change the backup settings?etc, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-where-is-the-backup/ee84b5f2-46c6-44e5-8149-915680531ac3
  6. iphone backups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iphone backups: How can I change the location of my iphone backups from the c drive to the d drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-backups/f2361f2e-3f13-4ec7-8cfe-c575acce5abe
  7. where to saved iPhone iTunes backup... Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    where to saved iPhone iTunes backup... Please help: Please help needed,.. is there a way to change the path of iTunes where your iPhone backup can be directed to a direct storage disk?... i.e from default local drive C: to a different Storage Drive with a free space. thanks! submitted by /u/georgio1990 [link] [comments]...
  8. So where is my backup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So where is my backup?: Windows could not find a backup for this computer. so where is my backup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-where-is-my-backup/d850fa30-38a4-42f7-8848-b3a257cf3d6c
  9. How do I backup my Iphone to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I backup my Iphone to my computer: Finally synced my Iphne with my comouter, Now Iget message Computer is turned off. Not so. How do I set up backup of my Iphone to my Computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-backup-my-iphone-to-my-computer/18ba245d-7388-451b-bfbd-da325ede1eb9
  10. Iphone backup gone?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Iphone backup gone?: Hey, guys, I made a backup for my iPhone. When I tried to restore it, itunes asked me for the code for the backup. So I closed itunes and looked for it. After that the backup was gone and I couldn't find it anymore, so please help me. Iphone Backup verschwunden?