Windows 10: Where do i buy legit windows 10 & office license key in Malaysia for cheap?

Discus and support Where do i buy legit windows 10 & office license key in Malaysia for cheap? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, In my area there are no official Microsoft stores and such in order for me to find as cheap as possible keys but definitely genuine and not taken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ThisPC02, Apr 26, 2019.

1. ThisPC02 Win User

Where do i buy legit windows 10 & office license key in Malaysia for cheap?

Hi,

In my area there are no official Microsoft stores and such in order for me to find as cheap as possible keys but definitely genuine and not taken from frauds, stolen, and such.

I am currently using these sites for finding Windows 10 & Offices keys:

Shopee Malaysia:
    shopee.com.my

Lazada Malaysia:
    www.lazada.com.my

The problem is there are so many windows 10 keys that are claimed legitimate and ranges from (Typical Minimum, MYR5/USD1.21) to (Typical Maximum, MYR50/USD12.1). Chatting with them wont help to ease my mind either.

So I need ultra-crystal clear clarification on this matter which brings me to this,

Are these super cheap keys legit? I dont know which ones are legit. Some advises and hindsights will be very helpful. Thank you.

:)

ThisPC02, Apr 26, 2019

2. scdkey.com legit website to buy Office?

Hello folks,

I was given Office 2013 key by a friend of mine after he got a 2016 version. But I lost the installer in HDD crash. Downloading the installer from MS site requires the account associated with the key which none of us have anymore. I am stuck with the key but no installer.

I came across Buy Office2016 Professional Plus CD Key Global in SCDKey I saw this on the deal via techbargains.com Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 Suite CD Key License $26.95 [2019 Professional Plus or Mac 2019 Home Business $54.92] - Techbargains

I am curious if this website is legit to buy older versions of office.

Many thanks in advance.

crackhammer, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Porthos Win User
    scdkey.com legit website to buy Office?

NO, Those sites no matter who promotes them are selling pirated keys.

Porthos, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Where do i buy legit windows 10 & office license key in Malaysia for cheap?

Is softwarecascade.com selling legal/legit licenses of Windows and office?

It makes no difference whether they are a Microsoft Partner or not.

If it is a super cheap price, you are going to get ripped off.

And this is what they are, or claim to be:

MEPN Home Page

Welcome to the Authorized Education Partner Program

The Microsoft® Authorized Education Partner program authorizes partners to purchase and resell academic priced Microsoft offers and products to Qualified Educational Users (QEUs). Distributors will only accept orders from partners that are AEPs. To join
    or renew your AEP Certification, follow these guided steps as part of the registration process:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

And you do not buy a license by itself.

Warning:

You do not buy a Product Key by itself, as they are normally stolen/pirated, Volume Licenses which are not for private use, or MSDN keys which are not to be sold by the original subscription holder.

Make sure that you buy the complete sealed package (DVD, license)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Shop.aspx

Read Section: Beware of Product Keys sold separately.

Bill Smithers, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Where do i buy legit windows 10 & office license key in Malaysia for cheap?

1. Where do i buy legit windows 10 & office license key in Malaysia for cheap? - Similar Threads - Where buy legit

2. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where to buy license key for windows 10?: I want to buy the license key to windows 10 but cannot seem to find where to purchase this key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-license-key-for-windows-10/f2dff907-0b1f-4abe-b31c-d4056eb2b29d
  3. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where to buy license key for windows 10?: I want to buy the license key to windows 10 but cannot seem to find where to purchase this key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-license-key-for-windows-10/f2dff907-0b1f-4abe-b31c-d4056eb2b29d
  4. Where do I buy a legit windows 11 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I buy a legit windows 11 product key: I’m about to get my first gaming pc and idk where to buy a legit windows 11 product key.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-buy-a-legit-windows-11-product-key/14950497-0dbd-49a5-ae78-dc9b0c152efe
  5. Where do I buy a legit windows 11 product key

Where do I buy a legit windows 11 product key: I’m about to get my first gaming pc and idk where to buy a legit windows 11 product key.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-buy-a-legit-windows-11-product-key/14950497-0dbd-49a5-ae78-dc9b0c152efe
  6. Cheap Activation Keys Legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cheap Activation Keys Legit?: I lot of big YouTubers and many popular sites are selling cheap activation keys. Are those really legit? I also saw a site name MSCDKEYS, they also selling those and saying those are legit keys. Is it okay to buy from them? Mind that I really wanna save money and Microsoft's...
  7. Cheap Activation Keys Legit?

Cheap Activation Keys Legit?: I lot of big YouTubers and many popular sites are selling cheap activation keys. Are those really legit? I also saw a site name MSCDKEYS, they also selling those and saying those are legit keys. Is it okay to buy from them? Mind that I really wanna save money and Microsoft's...
  8. Buying Office cheap

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Buying Office cheap: I already use Office 2013 but when a repair shop installed a new motherboard, somehow they fouled up the Office installation and I have been using it no problems but not activated. I am now setting up a new PC and I probably will not be able to transfer Office from the old...
  9. Where to buy legit Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy legit Windows 10: Hi all, thanks in advance for your help. I need to upgrade to Windows 10. There are these surveys that you can take to help you know if you should upgrade or buy a new computer. No matter how I answer, the results say buy a new computer. I'm not going to do that. So where...
  10. Windows License Key, buy legit or not?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows License Key, buy legit or not?: I recently bought my first computer and was immediately asked to activate my windows key. Knowing I didn't buy one, I did some light research on what it is. The legitimate keys cost around 100+ but the others ones I found cost around a fraction of it. What's the difference...