Windows 10: Where do I click to purchase Windows 10 Retail? Specifically the full version of Windows 10...

Discus and support Where do I click to purchase Windows 10 Retail? Specifically the full version of Windows 10... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have done my due diligence in searching the Microsoft website to find where I can purchase Windows 10 *Retail* where it specifically says it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by timhalo, Sep 19, 2020.

1. timhalo Win User

Where do I click to purchase Windows 10 Retail? Specifically the full version of Windows 10...

Hi,

I have done my due diligence in searching the Microsoft website to find where I can purchase Windows 10 *Retail* where it specifically says it's the Retail License key. I did find "Windows 10 Home" at: www.microsoft.com > "Windows" link on top nav bar > "Windows 10" link drop down > "Buy Windows 10 Home". Scrolling down, I do see that it says "This is a full version of Windows 10", but I don't see where it says that it's a Retail license version.

My questions are:

1 On that page I noted above, the "Windows 10 Home" that says it's a "full version", does that also mean it's a Retail license version?

2 Where do I click to purchase the retail license version of Windows 10?

3 Does the retail license version mean I can install Windows 10 on a different computer/motherboard?

Of course removing it from the old computer/motherboard when I go to upgrade/change the motherboard/computer.

Thanks.

:)

timhalo, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 19, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Where do I click to purchase Windows 10 Retail? Specifically the full version of Windows 10...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Where do I click to purchase Windows 10 Retail? Specifically the full version of Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Where click purchase

2. Where to purchase Legitimate Retail Windows 10 activation keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to purchase Legitimate Retail Windows 10 activation keys: I want one or more retail Windows 10 activation keys because I am trying to make a very small virtual lab environment for my use in testing Active Directory and security tests. Yes, I want Windows 10 and not 11. I want to be able to reuse the keys if I delete the VM that was...
  3. Where to purchase Legitimate Retail Windows 10 activation keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to purchase Legitimate Retail Windows 10 activation keys: I want one or more retail Windows 10 activation keys because I am trying to make a very small virtual lab environment for my use in testing Active Directory and security tests. Yes, I want Windows 10 and not 11. I want to be able to reuse the keys if I delete the VM that was...
  4. Where to purchase Legitimate Retail Windows 10 activation keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Where can I buy the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I buy the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro?: I'm not able to find the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro. I can only find the OEM version, which I don't want. Microsoft's website only contains information about how to upgrade to Windows 11 or how to buy a new PC that comes with Windows 11.At the moment as far as I...
  6. Where can I buy the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I buy the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro?: I'm not able to find the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro. I can only find the OEM version, which I don't want. Microsoft's website only contains information about how to upgrade to Windows 11 or how to buy a new PC that comes with Windows 11.At the moment as far as I...
  7. Where Do I Purchase A Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Digital License Retail not OEM?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where Do I Purchase A Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Digital License Retail not OEM?: The best edition of windows 10 I see for sale in the Microsoft Store is Windows 10 Pro for Workstations but there's no Windows 10 Enterprise? How would I buy a digital license for Windows 10 Enterprise?...
  8. Where I can download a specific version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where I can download a specific version of windows 10: Hi I am looking for an OEM version which has pre installed. I was using windows 10 (windows version 10.0.10240.16384) . I formatted my hard disc and installed normal version of windows 10 home unfortunately the activation process not allowing me to register. Now my...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Full Pack Original Retail Version.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Full Pack Original Retail Version.: To All The MVPs, Need your expert advice / guide point wise on listed below questions on above subject: I am in the process of buying Windows 10 Professional Full Pack Original Retail Version 1. How can I ensure it is Original Retail Version before installation as well...
  10. Is there a "retail" version of Windows 10 available for purchase?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a "retail" version of Windows 10 available for purchase?: "Retail" versions of Windows 7 can be installed multiple times on new hardware or motherboards, as long as it's only one PC per license. Is there an equivalent version of Windows 10 that carries the same privileges? I am NOT referring to the "free upgrade" or upgrading...