Windows 10: Where do i disable hotkey ctrl+shift

Discus and support Where do i disable hotkey ctrl+shift in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Like ive been 2 hours searching for the answer, cause this shortcut is very big problem to me, whenever I play games, I need to lets say crouch and run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vztekly, Oct 20, 2018.

1. vztekly Win User

Where do i disable hotkey ctrl+shift

Like ive been 2 hours searching for the answer, cause this shortcut is very big problem to me, whenever I play games, I need to lets say crouch and run at the same time and that changes my language and i cant switch items (1,2,3,4,5...), I cant delete my second language, i need to delete this shortcut, ive found several tutorials but in every tutorial they had different control panel, cause microsoft changed entire language settings so you cant no longer get in hotkeys and delete them.

:)

vztekly, Oct 20, 2018
  2. illaccc Win User

Unable to configure hotkeys with Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<key>

Hi There!

Greetings!!

Unable to configure hotkey combination Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<key>. When tried to set it, Key strokes Ctrl+Shift+Alt are detected but combination key is not accepting. Able to configure other hotkey combinations like CTRL+Alt+<key> or Ctrl+<key> or Alt+<key>

Laptop: HP elitebook 8440p
    Processor: Intel core i5
    Graphic: Intel

Appreciate any help in this matter

Thank you

illaccc, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Ctrl+Shift+(number) Hotkey to View files not working

Iam refering to these hotkeys , Ctrl+Shift+(0 to 9) for variations in viewing different file sizes in file explorer.

I was able to use it before updating to 10586 build of november 2015 update.!

ManikantaAnkam, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Where do i disable hotkey ctrl+shift

Ctrl+Shift+(number) Hotkey to View files not working

Even though I've change changed keyboard layout to the default , Ctrl+Shift+(number) hotkeys are not working. I will be really helpful if it is solved.!

Where do i disable hotkey ctrl+shift ab467291-c5de-4fe8-9444-7fdd43164988.png

ManikantaAnkam, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Where do i disable hotkey ctrl+shift

1. Where do i disable hotkey ctrl+shift - Similar Threads - Where disable hotkey

2. Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys: I have a cat. She is lovely, but likes to rest on my keyboard from time to time. I would rather this not open Word, Excel, etc.Some Googling revealed that these hotkeys to open Office apps can't be easily disabled, which seems like a crude oversight. There is no world where I...
  3. Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys: I have a cat. She is lovely, but likes to rest on my keyboard from time to time. I would rather this not open Word, Excel, etc.Some Googling revealed that these hotkeys to open Office apps can't be easily disabled, which seems like a crude oversight. There is no world where I...
  4. How can I disable the CTRL+SHIFT hotkey to change input languages?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I disable the CTRL+SHIFT hotkey to change input languages?: All of the old tutorials dont work anymore, I believe they changed the setting in the settings in their ongoing quest to make windows as complicated as possible. submitted by /u/FuFuTurtle [link] [comments]...
  5. Disable ctrl-shift-W

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable ctrl-shift-W: Is there any way I can delete the ctrl-shift-W shortcut? I'm typing a large document on google drive and I use ctrl-shift-E to centre text quite often. However, the E and W key are right next to each other, so I end up closing the window usually several times a day. It's...
  6. Outlook Hotkey Ctrl+Shift+M not creating a new message window

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Hotkey Ctrl+Shift+M not creating a new message window: I recently got a new Dell Precision 5540 laptop that has Office 365 installed on it. When I attempt to use the Hotkey command CTRL+Shift+M to open a new message window nothing is happening. Is there any way I can check if another program is using the command? This worked on...
  7. software doesn't respond to shift + ctrl hotkeys

in Windows 10 Support
    software doesn't respond to shift + ctrl hotkeys: Hi Everyone, I have Windows 10 Home Version 1903. It's on a CyberpowerPC gaming desktop and I mostly do illustrations and when I use hotkeys like shift + ctrl + s or shift + ctrl + e, my software doesn't respond to them so instead I get stuff like this appearing at the top...
  8. Hi there. I wonder, how do I disable the "ctrl + shift/alt+shift" shortcut to switch...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi there. I wonder, how do I disable the "ctrl + shift/alt+shift" shortcut to switch...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LASLOW01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9dsn9/hi_there_i_wonder_how_do_i_disable_the_ctrl/
  9. How to disable the hotkey for the snipping tool (Win + Shift + S)?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable the hotkey for the snipping tool (Win + Shift + S)?: Hi, I would like to know how to disable the hotkey for the snipping tool, which is performed by pressing the windows key + Shift + S. Note: I'm not looking to disable all hotkeys, but only the one I mentioned. 128305
  10. Unable to configure hotkeys with Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<key>

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to configure hotkeys with Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<key>: Hi There! Greetings!! Unable to configure hotkey combination Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<key>. When tried to set it, Key strokes Ctrl+Shift+Alt are detected but combination key is not accepting. Able to configure other hotkey combinations like CTRL+Alt+<key> or Ctrl+<key> or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I disable Shift Ctrl S hotkey in Windows 10 home version Microsoft Community