Windows 10: Where do I DL my PC version of Minecraft?

Discus and support Where do I DL my PC version of Minecraft? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft online via a browser. I have been debited for the game, but I can't DL the game on my PC or have I had an email of receipt... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NickDry1, Apr 25, 2021.

1. NickDry1 Win User

Where do I DL my PC version of Minecraft?

I purchased Minecraft online via a browser. I have been debited for the game, but I can't DL the game on my PC or have I had an email of receipt telling me I have purchased it. My bank statement has told me I have been debited. Where do I DL the game please. I'm in the Microsoft Store app now, logged in, but there's nothing to DL?

:)

NickDry1, Apr 25, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Minecraft installation on PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • How are you installing the Minecraft game? (Microsoft Store/online)
    • Did you purchase Minecraft Java edition or Windows edition?
    • Are you getting any error message, while installing the game?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform try these steps and check, if you are installing Minecraft Windows edition.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run
    the troubleshooter.

Please refer this article for additional information:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Where do I DL my PC version of Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Where version Minecraft

2. I am missing MSVCR110.dll Where do I find it to DL? I have tried Google search and even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am missing MSVCR110.dll Where do I find it to DL? I have tried Google search and even...: I have been trying to find and download MSVCR110.dll for several days. I have been to Microsoft and downloaded and paid for a recommended updater called Outbyte and it did not find and update this driver. My program Paint Shop Pro will not work without it. Is there a place to...
  3. I am missing MSVCR110.dll Where do I find it to DL? I have tried Google search and even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am missing MSVCR110.dll Where do I find it to DL? I have tried Google search and even...: I have been trying to find and download MSVCR110.dll for several days. I have been to Microsoft and downloaded and paid for a recommended updater called Outbyte and it did not find and update this driver. My program Paint Shop Pro will not work without it. Is there a place to...
  4. I am missing MSVCR110.dll Where do I find it to DL? I have tried Google search and even...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Where are Minecraft Worlds saved on Windows PC?

in Windows 10 News
    Where are Minecraft Worlds saved on Windows PC?: [ATTACH]Minecraft is a sandbox game where players can build their own worlds by using the building blocks and the resources found on the site. Minecraft has two different gaming modes, Survival and Creative. In both the gaming levels, the player has to use his creativity to...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL: I purchased a download for the Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL and received the Product Key, however, there was no link to download the software to my computer. What am I doing wrong? I have activated the key....
  7. Unable to dl Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to dl Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I recently brought a new computer, it has windows 10, I am logged in my Microsoft account, but somehow I cannot download Minecraft from the store. Whenever I try to, nothing happens... I click again and again on the download button but nothing. Is there a solution to...
  8. WHERE DO I PUT THE CODE THAT MINECRAFT SENT ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE DO I PUT THE CODE THAT MINECRAFT SENT ME: WHERE DO I PUT THE CODE THAT MINECRAFT SENT ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-put-the-code-that-minecraft-sent-me/f49587c7-743e-48b9-9139-5f4a8753bd94
  9. I own the java PC version of minecraft and was wondering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own the java PC version of minecraft and was wondering: So i own the Java Version of minecraft for pc. i am guessing you need to buy the windows 10 version even if you own the java version? or is there a way you could redeem your old code to get the windows 10 version....
  10. Where can I find the Clipboard? Do I need to DL an app or what? Clicking win + V does not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find the Clipboard? Do I need to DL an app or what? Clicking win + V does not...: Do I need to DL an app or what? Clicking win + V does not bring it up... I feel so dumb, but I really would like to know...thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-clipboard-do-i-need-to-dl-an/62d683b1-1bad-466f-adbf-60e02a98260c