Windows 10: WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM

Discus and support WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need this to run a program in a class. Where can I find a compatible file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeishaStevens, Dec 8, 2021.

1. WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM

I need this to run a program in a class. Where can I find a compatible file?

:)

LeishaStevens, Dec 8, 2021

2. Windows 10 doesn't work with intel HAXM?

Hi all

I'm trying to instal intel HAXM (for Android Studio) on windows 10, but without success.

I've tryed to follow this post: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...h/3b88d414-a8f0-433f-bfe0-097525c92217?auth=1 but it doesn't work for me.

So, there is some informations:

• Hyper-V is already disabled

WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM 0d2b8657-1686-4ac6-848b-50705a66ec4e.png

• The virtualization is already enabled on BIOS:

WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM 57cb8a8a-b047-46f5-a288-9ec43d44ed37.jpg

• And, I get this error:

WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM bb0a4961-bd42-4807-a1b1-cb39e56022ed.png

Someone knows how to install this? Thanks!

Wenderson Oliveira, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Intel x86 Emulator Accelerator HAXM installer - not compatible with Windows

Try the following

1. download HAXM from Intel. Click here
    2. Unzip the file and Run intelhaxm-android.exe.
    3. Run silent_install.bat.

Before that checked the BIOS of your system, the virtualization is already on.

Shuba Sanna, Dec 8, 2021
  4. sebamed Win User

WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM

Intel x86 Emulator Accelerator HAXM installer - not compatible with Windows

After installing Windows 10, I ran into a problem with SDK Manager.
    After downloading Android Studio, I started building and running my applications, and I realized my emulator is very slow.

When I open the Android SDK manager I see this:

WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM TmOUW.png

I spent two hours searching Google for a solution, but with no luck. VT-x is enabled in my BIOS, and fully working:

WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM BxJ5b.png

I downloaded the installer from Intel's website, and nothing has changed after installing HAXM from there. Any suggestions?

sebamed, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM

1. WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM - Similar Threads - WHERE FIND COMPATIBLE

2. Where do I find copies to replace corrupted files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where do I find copies to replace corrupted files?: I followed most steps to restore and repair corrupted files to allow me to download new AMD software, windows 11 update and several other updates that will not download . I found 2 corrupted files I believe I’m working on the first, I took administrator ownership of the first...
  3. Where do I find copies to replace corrupted files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find copies to replace corrupted files?: I followed most steps to restore and repair corrupted files to allow me to download new AMD software, windows 11 update and several other updates that will not download . I found 2 corrupted files I believe I’m working on the first, I took administrator ownership of the first...
  4. Where do I find the Sea of Thieves game file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find the Sea of Thieves game file?: Hey!So I realised that sea of thieves [SOT] was underperforming due to it using my integrated graphics more than my dedicated one. So I went to display settings to set SOT as a high performance app but I couldn't find it anywhere in my files. This meant that I had no way to...
  5. Where do I find the Sea of Thieves game file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find the Sea of Thieves game file?: Hey!So I realised that sea of thieves [SOT] was underperforming due to it using my integrated graphics more than my dedicated one. So I went to display settings to set SOT as a high performance app but I couldn't find it anywhere in my files. This meant that I had no way to...
  6. WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM: I need this to run a program in a class. Where can I find a compatible file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-a-compatible-file-for-intel-haxm/6141c13a-4deb-4230-a577-adaec82eeea9
  7. WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHERE DO I FIND A COMPATIBLE FILE FOR INTEL HAXM: I need this to run a program in a class. Where can I find a compatible file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-a-compatible-file-for-intel-haxm/6141c13a-4deb-4230-a577-adaec82eeea9
  8. How do I find where temp files are from

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find where temp files are from: I have lots of random files in my %temp% I want to know where they are from so I know what I can delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-where-temp-files-are-from/b15c4a91-5529-4a51-afc4-76d8bfb91e4c
  9. where do I find spoolsv.exe

where do I find spoolsv.exe: Where do I find spoolsv.exe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-spoolsvexe/56ab5a7e-65fb-479a-9542-d6e2528a16f7
  10. where do i find utilities?

where do i find utilities?: I'm trying to find utilities so I can hook up my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/where-do-i-find-utilities/ae8a05b1-f814-45f4-b08c-16538f195dbc