Windows 10: Where do I find a replacement download for the manufacturer docking keyboard??

Discus and support Where do I find a replacement download for the manufacturer docking keyboard?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where can I find a replacement download for the keyboard driver. when I received my tablet\laptop the keyboard would install itself like normal. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HoltFoster, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Where do I find a replacement download for the manufacturer docking keyboard??

Where can I find a replacement download for the keyboard driver. when I received my tablet\laptop the keyboard would install itself like normal. But the mouse kept freezing up every two seconds. I looked into the "Bluetooth and other devices" file in the settings tab. I seen the keyboard driver would install the keyboard but then immediately reject it and say "driver error". I tried reinstalling windows and now it does even recognize the keyboard at all. I need to know what to do because I literally start college today Monday 9/17/18 and the only keyboard I can use is the keyboard in tablet mode, which just will not work. Please help.

:)

HoltFoster, Sep 17, 2018

2. Dock function in the On-Screen Keyboard.

Hello Andre,

Thank you for posting you query on Microsoft Community Forums.

The dock option in on-screen keyboard is by design and it is enabled only when you use a touch enabled computer. The dock option works similar to a window which maximizes and you cannot move the particular window around.

When you click on dock option, it switch the on-screen keyboard from fixed to the bottom of the screen with full screen mode.

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1:

Try to run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    If the issue still exists, try the next method.

Method 2:

You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Keyboard volume keys not working properly after upgrade to Win10

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Uninstall and reinstall the Keyboard driver from manufacturer’s website.

Follow these steps to Uninstall Keyboard driver.

• Press Windows key + X to select Device Manager.

• Search for Keyboard driver and expand it.

• Right click on the Keyboard driver and select Uninstall.

• Follow the onscreen directions to complete the process and restart the computer.

Further, I suggest you to download the latest keyboard drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Where do I find a replacement download for the manufacturer docking keyboard??

Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 not working after Docking

Hi,

As a part of troubleshooting I suggest you to check the issue in clean boot.

You could face this issue due to corrupt our outdated Keyboard Driver. I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps you.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

a) Press Windows key + W and type
    troubleshooting.

b) Select Troubleshooting.

c) Select View all on the top left corner.

d) Run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Move to next method if you still face this issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Keyboard driver from manufacturer’s website.

Follow these steps to Uninstall Keyboard driver.

a) Press Windows key + X
    and select Device Manager.

b) Search for Keyboard driver and expand it.

c) Right click on the Keyboard driver
    and select Uninstall.

I suggest you to download the latest keyboard drivers from the manufacturers website.

Please reply with the required information and the results. I will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Where do I find a replacement download for the manufacturer docking keyboard??

1. Where do I find a replacement download for the manufacturer docking keyboard?? - Similar Threads - Where find replacement

2. Where do I find copies to replace corrupted files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where do I find copies to replace corrupted files?: I followed most steps to restore and repair corrupted files to allow me to download new AMD software, windows 11 update and several other updates that will not download . I found 2 corrupted files I believe I’m working on the first, I took administrator ownership of the first...
  3. Where do I find copies to replace corrupted files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find copies to replace corrupted files?: I followed most steps to restore and repair corrupted files to allow me to download new AMD software, windows 11 update and several other updates that will not download . I found 2 corrupted files I believe I’m working on the first, I took administrator ownership of the first...
  4. Where do I find copies to replace corrupted files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find drivers for manual download?: Currently need the drivers for an xbox 360 controller, but i do not have an xbox 360 controllerHave a playstation 4 controller. any and all workarounds and solutions to get my controller working, require the drivers for an xbox controller to "auto-detect" one. But i do not...
  6. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find drivers for manual download?: Currently need the drivers for an xbox 360 controller, but i do not have an xbox 360 controllerHave a playstation 4 controller. any and all workarounds and solutions to get my controller working, require the drivers for an xbox controller to "auto-detect" one. But i do not...
  7. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How or where do I find the Download folder icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How or where do I find the Download folder icon?: https://i.imgur.com/jWK2i5C.png I did not find this icon in Shell32.dll or nowhere on the internet. Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/SenhorBrilhante [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1aa2e/how_or_where_do_i_find_the_download_folder_icon/
  9. How/where do I find my downloaded information?

How/where do I find my downloaded information?: Where/how do I find my downloads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/howwhere-do-i-find-my-downloaded-information/8aa04507-d717-48b4-8eb4-05379ddea57c"
  10. where do i find fonts for publisher to download

where do i find fonts for publisher to download: I'm looking to download fonts. Different styles from a trusted place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-fonts-for-publisher-to-download/7ee8ea5d-1cca-4e44-a013-768355e9f01a"