Windows 10: Where do I find drivers for manual download?

Discus and support Where do I find drivers for manual download? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Currently need the drivers for an xbox 360 controller, but i do not have an xbox 360 controllerHave a playstation 4 controller. any and all workarounds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexPayne4, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

Currently need the drivers for an xbox 360 controller, but i do not have an xbox 360 controllerHave a playstation 4 controller. any and all workarounds and solutions to get my controller working, require the drivers for an xbox controller to "auto-detect" one. But i do not have one, there is not one I can borrow, and I have ZERO intention of spending a single cent on one.

:)

AlexPayne4, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 29, 2021
  3. NNo drivers, no manual

I went to the suggested website and found no drivers, and no manual. I bought a computer with windows 10 (which is not even listed on the website's selection drop down) and it came with no instructions as well. Why is it so hard to get an owner's manual?
    I've wasted an hour searching through this "support" site and still have found nothing of use.

DurwoodEvans, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Where do I find drivers for manual download?

1. Where do I find drivers for manual download? - Similar Threads - Where find drivers

2. What is this Media Driver and where can I find it/download it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this Media Driver and where can I find it/download it?: Hello, I had a BIOS issue a few weeks ago that prompted me to upgrade some PC parts. I fixed the BIOS issue by restoring an older saved version of my files. I have started my upgrades off with new RAM and an M.2 NVME ssd. Upon installing these today, I was met with some blue...
  3. What is this Media Driver and where can I find it/download it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this Media Driver and where can I find it/download it?: Hello, I had a BIOS issue a few weeks ago that prompted me to upgrade some PC parts. I fixed the BIOS issue by restoring an older saved version of my files. I have started my upgrades off with new RAM and an M.2 NVME ssd. Upon installing these today, I was met with some blue...
  4. What is this Media Driver and where can I find it/download it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Where can I find the Windows 11 manual?

Where can I find the Windows 11 manual?: I'm a long-time Windows user and work as a software developer.I'd like to download the complete Windows 11 manual eg. in PDF.Where can I find it? It seems that a Google search could not find it.Thanks....
  6. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find drivers for manual download?: Currently need the drivers for an xbox 360 controller, but i do not have an xbox 360 controllerHave a playstation 4 controller. any and all workarounds and solutions to get my controller working, require the drivers for an xbox controller to "auto-detect" one. But i do not...
  7. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

Where do I find drivers for manual download?: Currently need the drivers for an xbox 360 controller, but i do not have an xbox 360 controllerHave a playstation 4 controller. any and all workarounds and solutions to get my controller working, require the drivers for an xbox controller to "auto-detect" one. But i do not...
  8. Where can I find manual for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find manual for Windows 10?: I have no experience in using Windows 10. Is there a manual anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-manual-for-windows-10/98f0379f-b4f0-4c87-9dd7-ec611a065541
  9. where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it?: where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-user-guide-manual-for-outlook/953f02e5-7dd6-488c-a3b6-6bf92078d534
  10. where do i find fonts for publisher to download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where do i find fonts for publisher to download: I'm looking to download fonts. Different styles from a trusted place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-fonts-for-publisher-to-download/7ee8ea5d-1cca-4e44-a013-768355e9f01a"