Windows 10: where do i find my mail taskbar i cant check my mail on my desktop fix it

Discus and support where do i find my mail taskbar i cant check my mail on my desktop fix it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i cant find my mail app on my desktop to check my mail can u fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by karenfoster2, Jan 15, 2020.

1. where do i find my mail taskbar i cant check my mail on my desktop fix it

i cant find my mail app on my desktop to check my mail can u fix it

:)

karenfoster2, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. where do i find my mail taskbar i cant check my mail on my desktop fix it :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 15, 2020
  4. where do i find my mail taskbar i cant check my mail on my desktop fix it

Windows Mail App syncing not showing the content of the mail

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I'd be glad to help you.

Let's try to follow these steps, mentioned below and check, if it works:

Add and remove an account on Mail App:

I would suggest you to remove the email account and add this account again in Mail app.

Try these steps below, to delete the email account
    on the Mail app.

• Type Mail App in the search bar on the desktop and click on
      Add account in the Mail app Window.
    • Check for the email account
      on Choose an account Window, then Tap or click on
      the email account you want to remove.
    • At the bottom, tap or click Remove account or
      Remove all accounts, thus
      remove the email account.
    Try these steps below, to reconfigure
    the email accounton Mail app

• Type Mail App in the search bar on the desktop and click on
      Add account in the Mail app Window.
    • Check for the email account
      on Choose an account Window. If it is not available, go to
      Other account.
    • Add your email account,
      Email address and Password in the
      Other account Window and check, if it works.
    Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

where do i find my mail taskbar i cant check my mail on my desktop fix it

1. where do i find my mail taskbar i cant check my mail on my desktop fix it - Similar Threads - where find mail

2. Where do I find flagged messages in Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find flagged messages in Windows Mail?: Greetings.I have merged two of my mail inboxes in Windows Mail.I thought that, before I did this, I had a "Starred" folder that showed up. Now, I do not have that folder available, even when I go under More.So, now, how do I find my flagged messages?Note: I am NOT speaking of...
  3. Where do I find flagged messages in Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find flagged messages in Windows Mail?: Greetings.I have merged two of my mail inboxes in Windows Mail.I thought that, before I did this, I had a "Starred" folder that showed up. Now, I do not have that folder available, even when I go under More.So, now, how do I find my flagged messages?Note: I am NOT speaking of...
  4. How do I fix my mail and calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my mail and calendar?: Mail and Calendar settings are out of date. I am presenting using Windows 11 and my mail service is Rogers, yahoo.I am not receiving or sending mail at present. Moderator note < imported from devices and drivers >...
  5. How do I fix my mail and calendar?

How do I fix my mail and calendar?: Mail and Calendar settings are out of date. I am presenting using Windows 11 and my mail service is Rogers, yahoo.I am not receiving or sending mail at present. Moderator note < imported from devices and drivers >...
  6. Where's my mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where's my mail?: Don't know if I selected the correct Category/Topics. If not please move and inform me. My wife has a Live mail account, not Outlook, that she's had for years. Everything's been fine until the recent update. She has always gotten multiple emails from her FB friends, FB...
  7. Where can I find the "Mail" app's personalization wallpapers in my PC?

Where can I find the "Mail" app's personalization wallpapers in my PC?: Hello Everyone, I liked the windows10 Mail app's wallpapers very much Where can I find these wallpapers in my PC? - (I want to set the mountain one as the wallpaper for my Desktop ) [ATTACH] Thanks...
  8. mail cant fix my account

mail cant fix my account: when i go to mail, theres a message thats says my account settings are out of date. i click on it and it shows an error message with 0x80070426 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-cant-fix-my-account/102d547f-907a-4c42-8b92-6bdc818f2403
  9. WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10

WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10: WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 1O * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-sent-e-mails-in-windows-10/098f37ba-9cdb-4def-8822-f4c043f49584
  10. How do I find my archived mail?

How do I find my archived mail?: So I was clearing out my mail and I wanted to save some email so I could look at them later. I decided to archive them so I could do just that. Problem is: I have no idea how to access my archive. I've looked at other threads and they all talk about using outlook emails or...