Windows 10: Where do I find my question?

Discus and support Where do I find my question? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Unable to login to computer. It asked me for a question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KryptoKnight59, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Where do I find my question?

Unable to login to computer. It asked me for a question

:)

KryptoKnight59, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Sep 2, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    Recovering files

Hi, you would need to describe exactly what you have done step by step as the possibilities in your minimal description are many. We don't even know for sure exactly where your original disk is or what method you have used, so no point suggesting data recovery methods yet.

I could provide a page of questions, but better if you take the initiative as a list
    a. I ....
    b. Then I ...
    c. ...

Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 2, 2023
  4. Where do I find my question?

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Sep 2, 2023
Thema:

Where do I find my question?

1. Where do I find my question? - Similar Threads - Where find question

2. Where do I find my question?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Where do I find my question?: Unable to login to computer. It asked me for a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-question/d4311767-ab16-4a23-9d9a-d81afbff227a
  3. Where do I find my question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find my question?: Unable to login to computer. It asked me for a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-question/d4311767-ab16-4a23-9d9a-d81afbff227a
  4. Where do I find my previous questions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find my previous questions?: I post a question. It is answered. I can never find the answer again. No amount of searching finds my question. How do I find my previously posed questions?...
  5. Where do I find my previous questions?

Where do I find my previous questions?: I post a question. It is answered. I can never find the answer again. No amount of searching finds my question. How do I find my previously posed questions?...
  6. Where do I find my previous questions?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Where do I find my collections?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find my collections?: Using ONLY basic HUMAN English, please tell me WHERE I can find the "saved pictures" that I have "loaded", for use as my backgrounds.Remember: HUMAN English ONLY. NO computer code....
  8. Where do I find my collections?

Where do I find my collections?: Using ONLY basic HUMAN English, please tell me WHERE I can find the "saved pictures" that I have "loaded", for use as my backgrounds.Remember: HUMAN English ONLY. NO computer code....
  9. where do i find my clipboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    where do i find my clipboard: where do I find my copied item that has been copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-clipboard/8ef595dc-af05-43c6-9741-897144e118dd
  10. where do I find my pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where do I find my pin: where do I find my pin so I can log in to my 365 account and use the software I have paid for https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-pin/6c62fe46-bf1b-4190-ba24-1b011081d244