Windows 10: Where do i find my windows license?

Discus and support Where do i find my windows license? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, i have been asked to help fix an 3 year old Dell desktop that is out of warranty. I would like to reinstall windows 10 pro and start fresh but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by _PG_, Dec 4, 2020.

1. _PG_ Win User

Where do i find my windows license?

Hi, i have been asked to help fix an 3 year old Dell desktop that is out of warranty. I would like to reinstall windows 10 pro and start fresh but have no idea where to look for the license key. What is the best approach while i still have access to the currently functioning and valid Windows 10 installation to ensure I can reinstall without trouble... for example I'm sure at some point i'll be asked for the license. If i am not mistaken this Dell machine came from the vendor with Windows 10 Spanish installed currently in south america, and no installation media, several years ago. I've purchased many Dell computers down here and am always asking myself this question. Now that i have/want to do a reinstall to satisfy my suspicion the machine has been compromised severely i find myself needing to answer this question before proceeding.

Thanks!

ps. going back to the vendor is not an option, no one remembers who it was! I'm certain this is a valid copy of windows 10 pro though because it is a small business who would have only purchased from an authorized Dell vendor back in the day.

:)

_PG_, Dec 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 4, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Where do i find my windows license? - Similar Threads - Where find license

2. Where can I find my license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my license key?: I just bought a Microsoft Windows 11 Home version download from the Microsoft website.I got the confirmation email about my purchase, but there's no activation key in it, nor a link where I can find it.The link in my email only brings me to my previous orders on my Microsoft...
  3. Where can I find my license key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find my license key?: I just bought a Microsoft Windows 11 Home version download from the Microsoft website.I got the confirmation email about my purchase, but there's no activation key in it, nor a link where I can find it.The link in my email only brings me to my previous orders on my Microsoft...
  4. Where do I find my question?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Where do I find my question?: Unable to login to computer. It asked me for a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-question/d4311767-ab16-4a23-9d9a-d81afbff227a
  5. Where do I find my question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find my question?: Unable to login to computer. It asked me for a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-question/d4311767-ab16-4a23-9d9a-d81afbff227a
  6. Where do I find my collections?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find my collections?: Using ONLY basic HUMAN English, please tell me WHERE I can find the "saved pictures" that I have "loaded", for use as my backgrounds.Remember: HUMAN English ONLY. NO computer code....
  7. Where do I find my collections?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find my collections?: Using ONLY basic HUMAN English, please tell me WHERE I can find the "saved pictures" that I have "loaded", for use as my backgrounds.Remember: HUMAN English ONLY. NO computer code....
  8. Where can i find my license info?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can i find my license info?: May have to do a reinstall as i get new hardware next week. Aparently it ties to my email? biut i cannot for the life of me find out where that is. Thanks submitted by /u/ricflairandy [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 license - Where I can find it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 license - Where I can find it?: Hello, I would like to ask. Where I can find that license of Windows 10 that is connected with my Microsoft account? Some time ago I bought Windows 7 and got an upgrade for Windows 10. Working fine and everything blabla. Then I decided to sell that old computer so I tried...
  10. Where do I find my digital license key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I find my digital license key: My Surface got stuck in a loop with no way out. Had to reload Windows 10 from scratch wiping out all my software and local data. $&#(*&^@^!!!! So I want to create a recovery memory stick with an ISO file on it. I was told I need the product key or digital license. Where is...