Windows 10: Where do I find the PIN number that windows security is asking for when setting up my...

Discus and support Where do I find the PIN number that windows security is asking for when setting up my... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have outlook set up on my new windows 10 PC. When setting up multiple accounts, a popup window comes up asking to verify your identify for the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by twasntme2019Henry, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Where do I find the PIN number that windows security is asking for when setting up my...

I have outlook set up on my new windows 10 PC. When setting up multiple accounts, a popup window comes up asking to verify your identify for the additional account as is requesting a PIN number. Where do you find the PIN number? It does indicate "you can reset your PIN by going to Settings>Accounts>Sign-in options." but when loged into my email, the account>sign-in options are no where to be found.

Someone please help..

:)

twasntme2019Henry, Mar 31, 2020

2. Windows 10 Xbox App asking for PIN number I never set.

Hi,

If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and select Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    • Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.
    Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows without a password
    for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Keep us posted with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Mar 31, 2020
  3. Recover from sleep without PIN number

You need to execute following steps to recover from sleep without PIN number

Windows Key+I to invoke Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > Click in the Require sign in list box > Choose Never

Vijay_Verma, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Where do I find the PIN number that windows security is asking for when setting up my...

Windows 10 Xbox App asking for PIN number I never set.

As title says, my Windows 10 PC is asking for a PIN to login to my account but I have never set one. I do not have a PIN on my Xbox One, and I can't see any way at all to disable the PIN on my PC like you can on an Xbox. I did NOT set a PIN on my Xbox
    either, this account has never had a PIN. Tried logging a friend's account in as well and it asked for their PIN as well, despite them disabling their PIN number beforehand.

AccidentalFireStarter, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Where do I find the PIN number that windows security is asking for when setting up my...

1. Where do I find the PIN number that windows security is asking for when setting up my... - Similar Threads - Where find PIN

2. When asked during setup, it asks for my phone number but will not accept it. Where do I go...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When asked during setup, it asks for my phone number but will not accept it. Where do I go...: I am trying to set up my laptop after wiping the hard drive and reinstalling windows. I am not able to get past the phone number setup of the laptop. It keeps telling me the phone number is invalid. I've tried several different numbers and I get the same response each time....
  3. When asked during setup, it asks for my phone number but will not accept it. Where do I go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When asked during setup, it asks for my phone number but will not accept it. Where do I go...: I am trying to set up my laptop after wiping the hard drive and reinstalling windows. I am not able to get past the phone number setup of the laptop. It keeps telling me the phone number is invalid. I've tried several different numbers and I get the same response each time....
  4. Windows 11 asks for a pin when setting up a pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 asks for a pin when setting up a pin: I would like to ultimately set up windows hello, but I have to first set up a pin. The weird thing is that I already have a pin set up the way I access my computer from the lock screen. In the sign-in options menu, after I click set up pin, it says that it wants to make sure...
  5. Windows 11 asks for a pin when setting up a pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 asks for a pin when setting up a pin: I would like to ultimately set up windows hello, but I have to first set up a pin. The weird thing is that I already have a pin set up the way I access my computer from the lock screen. In the sign-in options menu, after I click set up pin, it says that it wants to make sure...
  6. Where do I find my PIN number on the computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where do I find my PIN number on the computer?: Where do I find my PIN number on the computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-pin-number-on-the-computer/d63f5c9a-c9f0-4405-961e-abadb7cc2826
  7. where do I find my pin number

where do I find my pin number: How do I find my pin number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-pin-number/be6a3cb3-63e0-4a3e-8b94-66eab60554fa
  8. where do I find my pin

where do I find my pin: where do I find my pin so I can log in to my 365 account and use the software I have paid for https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-pin/6c62fe46-bf1b-4190-ba24-1b011081d244
  9. where do I find pin number on hp envy photo7855

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where do I find pin number on hp envy photo7855: where do I find pin number on hp envy phot 7855 printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-pin-number-on-hp-envy-photo7855/45b6c1b0-6fe1-456e-a3ee-6e47db291a34
  10. Where do I find my PIN?

Where do I find my PIN?: Where do I find my PIN? I never knew I had one and need it for a couple Microsoft apps...….. Thank You madee10 [Original Title: PIN] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/where-do-i-find-my-pin/cbd8d73b-c43d-4d83-b6fa-274ce7696127"