Windows 10: Where do I find the realtek bluetooth driver?

Discus and support Where do I find the realtek bluetooth driver? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So for a bit of context, I was trying to update from a fully updated and compatible windows 7 to windows 10 and after about 2 hours of downloading I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Malachi G, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Malachi G Win User

Where do I find the realtek bluetooth driver?

So for a bit of context, I was trying to update from a fully updated and compatible windows 7 to windows 10 and after about 2 hours of downloading I was greeted with this the "What needs your attention" screen telling me that the realtek driver "isn't ready for this version of windows 10" I can't attatch a screenshot since it gives an error. I went through this article from support but it didn't help since, at step 17, I couldn't find the Realtek driver in device manager.So back to my question, where is the driver and how do I update or just delete the driver.

:)

Malachi G, Apr 22, 2024

2. That Realtek Bluetooth driver.

I cannot install the latest update because of the problem with the driver. The problem is I don't have Realtek Bluetooth. I have a Broadcom usb bluetooth. Have searched everywhere and tried all suggested options but I can't find a Realtek driver.

So I cannot update!

hampton4444, Apr 22, 2024
  3. amaan07 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Apr 22, 2024
  4. Where do I find the realtek bluetooth driver?

That Realtek Bluetooth driver.

Roman

Thanks for the reply

Have run through and within System Drivers are

Realtek Bluetooth A/V Remote Control Target

Realtek Bluetooth A/V Remote Control Controller Device Driver

Realtek Bluetooth Filter Driver

all are manual and stopped.

That's the only Realtek Bluetooth entries I can find. Other Realtek are audio/Lan

Brian

hampton4444, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

Where do I find the realtek bluetooth driver?

1. Where do I find the realtek bluetooth driver? - Similar Threads - Where find realtek

2. Where do I find the realtek bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find the realtek bluetooth driver?: So for a bit of context, I was trying to update from a fully updated and compatible windows 7 to windows 10 and after about 2 hours of downloading I was greeted with this the "What needs your attention" screen telling me that the realtek driver "isn't ready for this version...
  3. Where can I find older versions of my Realtek Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find older versions of my Realtek Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Driver?: My Jlab headphones keep disconnecting because of the newest version of the driver I know it works when I use the older version but it got rid of the older version and I can't find the correct version online....
  4. Where can I find older versions of my Realtek Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find older versions of my Realtek Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Driver?: My Jlab headphones keep disconnecting because of the newest version of the driver I know it works when I use the older version but it got rid of the older version and I can't find the correct version online....
  5. where can I find Realtek audio driver version 10.0.22621.2506 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where can I find Realtek audio driver version 10.0.22621.2506 ?: My Windows11 on Alienware m17 r3 is driving me crazy, it hid the previous Realtek audio driver I installed and I had to go through many things to get it working again but for some reason, it removed the new update and I discovered that the only version of Realtek audio driver...
  6. where can I find Realtek audio driver version 10.0.22621.2506 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I find Realtek audio driver version 10.0.22621.2506 ?: My Windows11 on Alienware m17 r3 is driving me crazy, it hid the previous Realtek audio driver I installed and I had to go through many things to get it working again but for some reason, it removed the new update and I discovered that the only version of Realtek audio driver...
  7. where can I find Realtek audio driver version 10.0.22621.2506 ?

8. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

Where do I find drivers for manual download?: Currently need the drivers for an xbox 360 controller, but i do not have an xbox 360 controllerHave a playstation 4 controller. any and all workarounds and solutions to get my controller working, require the drivers for an xbox controller to "auto-detect" one. But i do not...
  9. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

Where do I find drivers for manual download?: Currently need the drivers for an xbox 360 controller, but i do not have an xbox 360 controllerHave a playstation 4 controller. any and all workarounds and solutions to get my controller working, require the drivers for an xbox controller to "auto-detect" one. But i do not...
  10. Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?

Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?: Unfortunately Dell doesn’t provide their customers with Bluetooth driver support. I use Dell laptop running Windows 10. I tried to install drivers from Lenovo but they are not working. Please recommend any Bluetooth drivers that can work on Windows 10....