Windows 10: Where do i find the settings button

Discus and support Where do i find the settings button in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I need to change my pin and it directs me to settings/ accounts/ sign in options but I dont know where to look for this! help!... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MaricruzGonzalez1, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Where do i find the settings button

I need to change my pin and it directs me to settings/ accounts/ sign in options but I dont know where to look for this! help!

:)

MaricruzGonzalez1, Jan 10, 2020

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 10, 2020
  4. snoopy51 Win User

Where do i find the settings button

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Where do i find the settings button

1. Where do i find the settings button - Similar Threads - Where find settings

2. Where can I find or go to pause button/key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find or go to pause button/key: Where can I find or go to pause button/key this KGR1173 Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Desktop keyboard model # 1531, 1557, 1461. Some respond for this question to use CRTL + Scrlk but it's not working....
  3. Where can I find or go to pause button/key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find or go to pause button/key: Where can I find or go to pause button/key this KGR1173 Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Desktop keyboard model # 1531, 1557, 1461. Some respond for this question to use CRTL + Scrlk but it's not working....
  4. Where do I find my collections?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find my collections?: Using ONLY basic HUMAN English, please tell me WHERE I can find the "saved pictures" that I have "loaded", for use as my backgrounds.Remember: HUMAN English ONLY. NO computer code....
  5. Where do i find the windows 10 start button image?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where do i find the windows 10 start button image?: I saw the Windows XP esque post here so i thought about changing the windows 10 start button a bit but remain true to the windows 10 design. Where do i find the image of the button itself? I got classic menu so i can change it easily with that. submitted by /u/Thermawrench...
  6. where do I find spoolsv.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where do I find spoolsv.exe: Where do I find spoolsv.exe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-spoolsvexe/56ab5a7e-65fb-479a-9542-d6e2528a16f7
  7. Where do I find my BIOS setting?

Where do I find my BIOS setting?: Where do I find my BIOS setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-bios-setting/d3de7538-ea5b-48ce-814c-a391625175c3
  8. Where do I find the notepad app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find the notepad app: Where do I find the notepad app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/where-do-i-find-the-notepad-app/fc763459-facc-4846-8afa-c061e8e98cce
  9. where do i find utilities?

where do i find utilities?: I'm trying to find utilities so I can hook up my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/where-do-i-find-utilities/ae8a05b1-f814-45f4-b08c-16538f195dbc
  10. Where I can find this buttons in vista style builder?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where I can find this buttons in vista style builder?: Hello. I'm looking for this buttons & the dot pattern: I've searched but I don't find them, found ones very similar at Lists but they are not those. Any help? Thanks in advance! 85763

Users found this page by searching for:

1. advance system diesplay