Windows 10: where do I find windows 10 to which I upgraded

Discus and support where do I find windows 10 to which I upgraded in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; where do I find the windows 10 that I upgraded to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NEVILLE.SMITH, Jul 13, 2019.

1. where do I find windows 10 to which I upgraded

where do I find the windows 10 that I upgraded to

:)

NEVILLE.SMITH, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

where do I find windows 10 to which I upgraded

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

where do I find windows 10 to which I upgraded

1. where do I find windows 10 to which I upgraded - Similar Threads - where find upgraded

2. Upgrade windows 8 to 10 or 11 - where do I find my licence key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade windows 8 to 10 or 11 - where do I find my licence key?: I am finally to upgrade my Windows 8.1Pro to Windows 10 or maybe 11 - I haven't decided yet. This is my old laptop which I am keeping as a spare, so I don't use it often. It is purchased from Lenovo and came with Windows, but I have no idea where the licence key is - do I...
  3. Upgrade windows 8 to 10 or 11 - where do I find my licence key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade windows 8 to 10 or 11 - where do I find my licence key?: I am finally to upgrade my Windows 8.1Pro to Windows 10 or maybe 11 - I haven't decided yet. This is my old laptop which I am keeping as a spare, so I don't use it often. It is purchased from Lenovo and came with Windows, but I have no idea where the licence key is - do I...
  4. Where can I find pictures which I tag as favorite?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find pictures which I tag as favorite?: I think this could be really helpful for me in finding some pictures that I need, but the problem is that I have no clue where those pictures appear, I've googled it and couldn't find any helpful information so I'm asking here, thanks in advance. submitted by /u/Reuv123l...
  5. Where do I find this Windows 10 picture?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where do I find this Windows 10 picture?: Saw this on someone's windows 10 background, but can't find it on the internet Would appreciate if someone can tell me where can I find it submitted by /u/Chelister [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixi2rm/where_do_i_find_this_windows_10_picture/
  6. Where do I get Windows 10 Pro upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I get Windows 10 Pro upgrade?: Have Windows 7, don't want to have to reinstall everything, thus the upgrade need. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-get-windows-10-pro-upgrade/a3b34b72-eff4-43c8-a5f7-358c461a4a1c
  7. where do I find spoolsv.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where do I find spoolsv.exe: Where do I find spoolsv.exe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-spoolsvexe/56ab5a7e-65fb-479a-9542-d6e2528a16f7
  8. where do i find tool bars in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    where do i find tool bars in windows 10: how do I find toolbars in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-tool-bars-in-windows-10/3993fa90-2093-446e-9baa-940098bddea5
  9. where do i find utilities?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where do i find utilities?: I'm trying to find utilities so I can hook up my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/where-do-i-find-utilities/ae8a05b1-f814-45f4-b08c-16538f195dbc
  10. Where can I find the Windows 10 upgrade file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find the Windows 10 upgrade file: I's like to run the upgrade on multiple PC's without downloading each time. Is the upgrade file available anywhere. Windows 10 deletes the "GetWindows10-sds.exe " file after it performs the upgrade so I cannot save it 31898