Windows 10: where do I get info about set up of Windowa 10, I am movng from Mac high sierra?

Discus and support where do I get info about set up of Windowa 10, I am movng from Mac high sierra? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am transferring from Mac to windows 10 and need info how to transfer contacts, music, documents, photos etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Denis Thursby, Sep 23, 2018.

1. where do I get info about set up of Windowa 10, I am movng from Mac high sierra?

I am transferring from Mac to windows 10 and need info how to transfer contacts, music, documents, photos etc.

:)

Denis Thursby, Sep 23, 2018

2. No audio - Win 10 on iMac (High Sierra)

These instructions are not for Win 10 and attempting to download support software isn't an option, assuming it's because of High Sierra.

Apple suggests updating from Win 10 side, but that doesn't work either.

WilliamFehr, Sep 23, 2018
  3. No audio - Win 10 on iMac (High Sierra)

As I had mentioned, I have tried this. Attempting to download Boot Camp support software isn't an option. I only have the option of removing the partition. Also as mentioned, this might be a High Sierra thing so...I don't know.

WilliamFehr, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

where do I get info about set up of Windowa 10, I am movng from Mac high sierra?

macOS Sierra 10.12.5 supports Windows 10 Creators Update to Boot Camp

Source: About the macOS Sierra 10.12.5 Update - Apple Support

Brink, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

where do I get info about set up of Windowa 10, I am movng from Mac high sierra?

1. where do I get info about set up of Windowa 10, I am movng from Mac high sierra? - Similar Threads - where info set

2. where do I change where I get apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I change where I get apps?: I looked up a You Tube video, and it told me what to do. However, it says go to settings, the to apps. When I open this it says to change where I get apps from in a drop down menu, instead of Microsoft store. The problem is, that option is not THERE. I can't fine where to...
  3. where do I change where I get apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where do I change where I get apps?: I looked up a You Tube video, and it told me what to do. However, it says go to settings, the to apps. When I open this it says to change where I get apps from in a drop down menu, instead of Microsoft store. The problem is, that option is not THERE. I can't fine where to...
  4. I need an authentication code where do I get it from

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need an authentication code where do I get it from: I restarted my computer and now it's not connecting to internet it's asking for a authentication code how do I get one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-an-authentication-code-where-do-i-get-it/325fecdc-42c4-4334-8c18-9a88182e0622
  5. I need an authentication code where do I get it from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need an authentication code where do I get it from: I restarted my computer and now it's not connecting to internet it's asking for a authentication code how do I get one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-an-authentication-code-where-do-i-get-it/325fecdc-42c4-4334-8c18-9a88182e0622
  6. I need an authentication code where do I get it from

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. windows 10 install on MacOs High Sierra 10.13.6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 install on MacOs High Sierra 10.13.6: Windows 10 installing on Mac with Bootcamp. I keep getting a warning "Boot Camp installation failed " An error occurred while copying the Windows installation files"...
  8. how do i get a free laptop i am a mac user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get a free laptop i am a mac user: how do i get a free windows gaming laptop because you know that apple laptop is not bast for gaming but it is bast for working !!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-free-laptop-i-am-a-mac-user/da1a8cc0-073c-4fbd-a531-02dc0a9b5908
  9. Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network: Wireless Network in Device Manager isn't showing up. 97451
  10. Where am I?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where am I?: I had a problem with a program that refused to be deleted. Wise Uninstaller, Unlocker, and even Administrator rites refused to remove it. So I ended up Resetting my computer. I ended up with Version 1511, Build 10586.0 How old is this? Some of the stuff on the desktop looks...