Windows 10: where do i go to change windows app permissions?

Discus and support where do i go to change windows app permissions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where do i go to resend my windows permissions concerning certain applications ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Linda Avila, Mar 23, 2019.

1. where do i go to change windows app permissions?

Where do i go to resend my windows permissions concerning certain applications ?

:)

Linda Avila, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

App Permissions

Hi Tony,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Some apps require certain permissions to work properly. However, you can change the permissions given to the apps by following the below steps:

1. Click on Start.
    2. Click on Settings and then click on Privacy.
    3. Under the App Permissions you can change the permissions which are assigned for the apps.

However, you can go through the
    Microsoft Privacy Statement

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 23, 2019
  3. how to change folder and file permissions in windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you trying to give permission to particular files and folders?
    I suggest you to follow the below step and check if it helps.

• Once you choose the file that you want to give permission, right click on it.
    • Click on properties and go to security tab, check whether any permission have been set.
    • After you have viewed the permissions that are already set, you can now click on the Advanced Button that is right below the "Permissions for Authenticated Users"
    • Once you have clicked Advanced, a box like this should appear, the "Permission Entries" box, which shows all the permissions that are set for the users. Now, after you have spotted the user whose permissions you wish to change, click "Change Permissions.
    • Click on the user you would like to edit, and then click the option that says "Change Permissions" which is right below the box.
    • Once that is clicked, you are going to get the same box pop up, but this time, you can actually edit the options. You do that by clicking the "Administrators" user again, and this time, you are going to click the "Edit" option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 23, 2019
  4. tom acito Win User

where do i go to change windows app permissions?

how to change folder and file permissions in windows 10

this is for a file... how for a folder and ALL subfolders and files

thanks.

tom acito, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

where do i go to change windows app permissions?

1. where do i go to change windows app permissions? - Similar Threads - where change app

2. where do I change where I get apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I change where I get apps?: I looked up a You Tube video, and it told me what to do. However, it says go to settings, the to apps. When I open this it says to change where I get apps from in a drop down menu, instead of Microsoft store. The problem is, that option is not THERE. I can't fine where to...
  3. where do I change where I get apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where do I change where I get apps?: I looked up a You Tube video, and it told me what to do. However, it says go to settings, the to apps. When I open this it says to change where I get apps from in a drop down menu, instead of Microsoft store. The problem is, that option is not THERE. I can't fine where to...
  4. do i need to change permission?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do i need to change permission?: Hi! ....win11 recognize external hdd and all folders inside it, but no files inside those folders. According to properties, they are somewhere on hdd, but i cannot see them...
  5. do i need to change permission?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    do i need to change permission?: Hi! ....win11 recognize external hdd and all folders inside it, but no files inside those folders. According to properties, they are somewhere on hdd, but i cannot see them...
  6. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  7. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  8. Where do I go to change the knob scroll rate???

Where do I go to change the knob scroll rate???: As the title states, how do I change the mouse knob scroll rate … too many vertical clicks now … https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-change-the-knob-scroll-rate/b75ffad7-0a41-40a0-b8f1-8df733bfde91
  9. where do i go to find the qmail app

where do i go to find the qmail app: I am new to windows 10. where do i go to find the qmail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-the-qmail-app/5ce306fb-027e-49c5-89d4-1df155f15b6d
  10. How do i change where the Anniversary Update files go?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do i change where the Anniversary Update files go?: Hello, TenForums, I'm new here, I'm pretty sure you guys are tired of posts like there but I'm having some trouble updating to build 1607. I'm on Threshold 1511 (November 2015 Update) on my Laptop and I was getting really impatient about the Anniversary Update so I downloaded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Where do I go for permissions