Windows 10: where do i go to get a bluetooth drive for my laptop

Discus and support where do i go to get a bluetooth drive for my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an toshiba laptop with no bluetooth. I need a bluetooth drive . can anyone tell me where to get one .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenYnclan, Sep 29, 2019.

1. KenYnclan Win User

where do i go to get a bluetooth drive for my laptop

I have an toshiba laptop with no bluetooth. I need a bluetooth drive . can anyone tell me where to get one . thanks

:)

KenYnclan, Sep 29, 2019

2. Bluetooth not working on laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Method 1: Run Hardware Troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.
    If this doesn't work, you might have to uninstall and then reinstall the latest Bluetooth drives from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Sep 29, 2019
  4. where do i go to get a bluetooth drive for my laptop

Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

While waiting for replies I solved this - in Windows 10 by the following steps where -> means click/select.
    1. Start -> Settings-> Devices -> Bluetooth.
    2. At this point ensure Bluetooth is on and device you wish to make the transfer from is listed and paired.
    3. At the bottom of the same page under Related Settings -> Send or receive files via Bluetooth -> Receive files.
    4. The Waiting for connection page appears stay on this page and initiate the transfer from your device.
    5. The file is being received window appears with a progress bar when this is complete you will be asked where to save the file and Finish
    It appears these steps have to be performed for each individual file transferred therefore I've pinned the Settings window with Bluetooth selected to the task bar.

SlainteMhath, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

where do i go to get a bluetooth drive for my laptop

1. where do i go to get a bluetooth drive for my laptop - Similar Threads - where bluetooth drive

2. Where did my Bluetooth go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my Bluetooth go?: I dont have anything Bluetooth when I'm in my device manager at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-bluetooth-go/c73a03f7-6284-41b4-b5da-18c77484179e
  3. Where did my Bluetooth go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did my Bluetooth go?: I dont have anything Bluetooth when I'm in my device manager at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-bluetooth-go/c73a03f7-6284-41b4-b5da-18c77484179e
  4. Where did my Bluetooth go?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Where did bluetooth go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did bluetooth go?: I recently got my PC about a month ago, it came with windows 11 and Bluetooth. Everything was working just fine until this morning. I had received an external microphone for christmas, and when I plugged it in bluetooth was gone, now I hadn't checked to see if it was there...
  6. Where did bluetooth go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did bluetooth go?: I recently got my PC about a month ago, it came with windows 11 and Bluetooth. Everything was working just fine until this morning. I had received an external microphone for christmas, and when I plugged it in bluetooth was gone, now I hadn't checked to see if it was there...
  7. Where did my external drives go?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where did my external drives go?: I have a Lenovo computer with Windows 10 Pro that was installed on August 24 when I bought the computer. I have 3 external drives: one 80 gb and 2 one terabyte. I have had no problem with any of the drives but yesterday one of the terabytes was no longer there and today...
  8. Where do i go to get windows 10 1909?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where do i go to get windows 10 1909?: All the links people say to use download a 5gb iso that cant be burned to a disc and has a file too large for usb so its worthless. Where do i get a smaller iso that can either be burned or copied to a flash drive? submitted by /u/philhalo66 [link] [comments]...
  9. Where did Paint go? How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where did Paint go? How do I get it back?: I use Paint almost daily. I have an 11 month old HP laptop, which came with Windows 10. And with Paint. Overnight, Paint disappeared. I used it yesterday. Today when I type paint in the search box, nothing. Where is it? Where can I get it and download it?...
  10. where do I need to go to get the windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where do I need to go to get the windows 10 upgrade: looking for site to download windows 10 upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-need-to-go-to-get-the-windows-10/3471ee18-aa03-43f8-8414-e374391a62d3