Windows 10: Where do I present an idea for the next windows?

Discus and support Where do I present an idea for the next windows? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My idea is for the screensaver and desktop to be able to show your schedule from windows calendar and other useful features such as a large clock with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichelleMa Belle, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Where do I present an idea for the next windows?

My idea is for the screensaver and desktop to be able to show your schedule from windows calendar and other useful features such as a large clock with the weather forecast.Many of us are very forgetful so to have another way to put our itenary to the forefront would be immensely helpful. I currently dont use my screensavers as its just 'pretty'. I think it could be so much more than that.

:)

MichelleMa Belle, Dec 4, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Where do I present an idea for the next windows?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Where do I present an idea for the next windows?

1. Where do I present an idea for the next windows? - Similar Threads - Where present idea

2. What do I do next

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do next: so I have updated Microsoft money to 2005, but still candt get VAT to work, ticked all the boxes, and vat entry box shows on transaction but nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-next/5cb90712-b760-4dcd-94a3-6df936f4815f
  3. What do I do next

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do next: so I have updated Microsoft money to 2005, but still candt get VAT to work, ticked all the boxes, and vat entry box shows on transaction but nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-next/5cb90712-b760-4dcd-94a3-6df936f4815f
  4. What do I do next

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Presenting a very beautiful logo for the next generation of Windows Windows 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Presenting a very beautiful logo for the next generation of Windows Windows 12: Using my personal creativity, I managed to design a very beautiful logo for the next generation of Windows Windows 12. And I am going to share this logo with the beloved company Microsoft. I would be very happy if you could help me how to do this.Also, I intend to cooperate...
  6. Some ideas for the next release of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some ideas for the next release of Windows: My brother told me to say I'm 13 years old because he said my reply was good, he said.1. Transparency in window title bars similar to Windows 7, of course not aero.2. Ability to transfer files and settings and users from Windows 10 or Windows 11.1. Also, an app for Windows 7...
  7. Some ideas for the next release of Windows

Some ideas for the next release of Windows: My brother told me to say I'm 13 years old because he said my reply was good, he said.1. Transparency in window title bars similar to Windows 7, of course not aero.2. Ability to transfer files and settings and users from Windows 10 or Windows 11.1. Also, an app for Windows 7...
  8. Where do I present an idea for the next windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I present an idea for the next windows?: My idea is for the screensaver and desktop to be able to show your schedule from windows calendar and other useful features such as a large clock with the weather forecast.Many of us are very forgetful so to have another way to put our itenary to the forefront would be...
  9. Where do I present an idea for the next windows?

Where do I present an idea for the next windows?: My idea is for the screensaver and desktop to be able to show your schedule from windows calendar and other useful features such as a large clock with the weather forecast.Many of us are very forgetful so to have another way to put our itenary to the forefront would be...
  10. next update idea

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    next update idea: you should be able to set off an alarm to locate your device in the next windows update (i lost my device recently and went to devices to see if i could set off an alarm to make finding it easier but i only had the map and it kept saying the thing is in my backyard. it was in...