Windows 10: Where do I put my applications other than desktop?

Discus and support Where do I put my applications other than desktop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know where to put them other than there, and my desktop is getting cluttered. Any help? submitted by /u/swiftestcat [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/swiftestcat, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Where do I put my applications other than desktop?

I don't know where to put them other than there, and my desktop is getting cluttered. Any help?

submitted by /u/swiftestcat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/swiftestcat, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Windows Desktop Program for Desktop Application Analytics

Source: Introducing the Windows Desktop Program for Desktop Application Analytics - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Move Applications Between Virtual Desktops

Thank you for the reply Nyima Yonten. My concern is not about switching between application windows, but moving them between multiple desktops. By the way, I am assuming that you meant Windows Key + Tab Key in the first step of your suggestion.

Weird Odd Wodd, Jun 8, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

Where do I put my applications other than desktop?

Desktop

Thanks for the easier route, I thought that moved the item which is why I did not suggest it, there are always multiple ways to do the same thing!

philc43, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Where do I put my applications other than desktop?

1. Where do I put my applications other than desktop? - Similar Threads - Where put applications

2. Where do I put my disneyplus code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I put my disneyplus code: HELP WITH THE SPECTRUM LOGIN FOR DISNEYPLUS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-put-my-disneyplus-code/ce2b3e43-07ec-4ac4-9e9c-6a4e0cc33d57
  3. Where do I put my disneyplus code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I put my disneyplus code: HELP WITH THE SPECTRUM LOGIN FOR DISNEYPLUS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-put-my-disneyplus-code/ce2b3e43-07ec-4ac4-9e9c-6a4e0cc33d57
  4. where do I find the code to put in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I find the code to put in?: Hello. Where do I locate the "code" in which to put in the system? My account is locked and I need to unlock it. Please advise. Thank youJacquie Perrin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-code-to-put-in/d7338251-93ea-4b6f-a2e3-e52fed855f15
  5. where do I find the code to put in?

where do I find the code to put in?: Hello. Where do I locate the "code" in which to put in the system? My account is locked and I need to unlock it. Please advise. Thank youJacquie Perrin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-code-to-put-in/d7338251-93ea-4b6f-a2e3-e52fed855f15
  6. Where do I put, large files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where do I put, large files?: Before I start excuse the punctuation but I'm just speaking into a microphone so bear with meI have some files over 1 gigabyte and I wanted to know if there's a place I could put them up in the cloud get a code and give that code to someone else and then they could get it I...
  7. Where do I put, large files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I put, large files?: Before I start excuse the punctuation but I'm just speaking into a microphone so bear with meI have some files over 1 gigabyte and I wanted to know if there's a place I could put them up in the cloud get a code and give that code to someone else and then they could get it I...
  8. Where do I put, large files?

9. Where am I suppose to put applications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where am I suppose to put applications?: Sorry if it's a stupid question, but when you download an application where is the intended folder to best keep it organized? Are you suppose to put it in one of the hidden program files folders, just create your own folder ect... what was the intended design? submitted by...
  10. How do I put apps on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I put apps on my desktop?: For so long I have been wondering how I put apps on my desktop and I searched it up and only got wafflewaffle means rubbish if you're wondering so I have come here to ask how to do it and to be honest I don't have much hope that the community can help me after my last problem...