Windows 10: Where do I send the bill for MS using my systems, my electricity and my bandwidth for their...

Discus and support Where do I send the bill for MS using my systems, my electricity and my bandwidth for their... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Genuine question.. Where do I send the bill for MS using my system, my electricity and my bandwidth for their updates, skype, and other elements ? Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Windows10HasMoreBugsThanA, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Where do I send the bill for MS using my systems, my electricity and my bandwidth for their...

Genuine question..
    Where do I send the bill for MS using my system, my electricity and my bandwidth for their updates, skype, and other elements ?

Why ?
    If you add up all of the electricity that the Windows userbase in the USA is using, but MS is not being billed to have.... it's corporate theft with the users footing the bill..which I assume is approx. $1mil a month for the USA alone.

On top of that, they are stealing my processing power for various things including Skype, I don't have it installed, but they have a process where my system still handles peers for themI removed it when I noticed it... that's some shady ****.

On top of that, it's my computer.. not MS's. I paid for WIndows 10.. yet windows 10 treats users like they're the bought items.

WHERE DO I SEND THE BILLS?

preferably, directly to Satya Nadella's desk.

:)

Windows10HasMoreBugsThanA, Jan 13, 2021
  2. NinjaNife Win User

IP Address Bandwidth Monitor

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that tells me how much bandwidth each IP connected to my server is sending/receiving (preferably listed in Mbits). I currently have Netlimiter 2 Pro, but that only does bandwidth monitoring by process (it lists IPs but doesn't tell how much bandwidth each one is using). It would need to run on Windows Server 2003 and not have any web-based requirements (it is not a webserver so can't support a webpage-type monitor). Does anyone know how to do this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

NinjaNife, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Your electric bill!

edit: nevermind i am dumb.

Easy Rhino, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Where do I send the bill for MS using my systems, my electricity and my bandwidth for their...

weird Electricity bill

During the time your bill doubled....?

Did it replace a gas or electric unit?

thebluebumblebee, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Where do I send the bill for MS using my systems, my electricity and my bandwidth for their...

1. Where do I send the bill for MS using my systems, my electricity and my bandwidth for their... - Similar Threads - Where send bill

2. Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.: In around the last month, ive noticed a spike in my household 4 users bandwidth and after some investigation found out it was my laptop. In the last 30 days it reports that the "system" alone has used up 1649 GB of data in that time. I've done numerous malware scans and...
  3. I billed Microsoft for my bandwidth used updating Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I billed Microsoft for my bandwidth used updating Windows: I don't want it updated - ever. They haven't paid up yet. How do I remove Windows Update from Windows 10 and leave it the state it is in now, for ever?...
  4. Where is "send to" sending my stuff?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is "send to" sending my stuff?: While I use Chrome on my laptop, when I right-click, there's an option that says "Send to DESKTOP-BDAFMEL." What is "DESKTOP-BDAFMEL" and how can I find out what it is? Additionally, how can I get it to not have this as an option? I keep clicking it by accident. I don't...
  5. system files consumes all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    system files consumes all my bandwidth: Hello; My internet is running slow because the background system files(background intelligent transfer services, delivery optimization, DNS client...) consumes all of my bandwidth. please guide me how to stop these system files from consuming my bandwidth? Thanks in...
  6. System using disk bandwidth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System using disk bandwidth: I have this issue with every laptop ive owned, ssd or hdd. The system will suddenly start using 80-98% disk for no apparent reason, and when i go to task manager to diagbose what the issue is, it doesnt help. Even after closing all other apps running and unessential...
  7. something using my bandwidth

something using my bandwidth: I am using Virgin Mobile for wireless internet and a HP laptop. I am on a capped plan and know how to disable windows updates and I do that. I get them when I go to the library and us their wifi. But something is still often using my precious bandwith and I can't seem to find...
  8. something using my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Support
    something using my bandwidth: I am using Virgin Mobile for wireless internet and a HP laptop. I am on a capped plan and know how to disable windows updates and I do that. I get them when I go to the library and us their wifi. But something is still often using my precious bandwith and I can't seem to find...
  9. where can i find my network bandwidth

where can i find my network bandwidth: where can i find my network bandwidth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/where-can-i-find-my-network-bandwidth/11b314a5-a75c-481c-ae0d-4cae293f2eec
  10. How do I check to see if someone is using my bandwidth?

How do I check to see if someone is using my bandwidth?: Every night around 11 P.M. the internet connection speed is either drastically reduced or web pages won't even load. I am supposed to have a 15Mbps and at these times it drops down to 5 or none at all. The service provider has come out and changed the modem and all the...