Windows 10: where do i turn on bluetooth, not in the action center either

Discus and support where do i turn on bluetooth, not in the action center either in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/axiang1307 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/axiang1307, Nov 21, 2020.

1. where do i turn on bluetooth, not in the action center either

/u/axiang1307, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

where do i turn on bluetooth, not in the action center either [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

3. cbwilsha Win User

Joe, click Action Center Icon and click on All Settings. Click System, click Notification and Actions, click Add or remove Quick Actions, and turn Bluetooth ON. That will make it appear in the Action Center on your desktop. You can also turn it ON by going to All Settings, Devices, Bluetooth and Other, Bluetooth ON.

C.B.

cbwilsha, Nov 21, 2020
  4. where do i turn on bluetooth, not in the action center either

Try3,

When I opened the Device Manager, "Bluetooth" was not visible. But it should've been because I turned it on via the Action Center last week.
    As a last minute thing, I clicked "Scan for hardware changes" -- it's the desktop icon with a magnifying glass on the far-right -- that gave me a message display that read "Scanning Plug and Play compliant hardware...", then the Device Manger began to update itself and the "Bluetooth" drop-down selection appeared.
    After that, I went back to the action center and clicked on the Bluetooth button to turn it on.

ROYGBIVBatman96, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

where do i turn on bluetooth, not in the action center either

1. where do i turn on bluetooth, not in the action center either - Similar Threads - where turn bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Button in action center does not turn on bluetooth - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Button in action center does not turn on bluetooth - Windows 11: In Settings> Bluetooth and Devices, the Bluetooth slider is enabled. However, in the Taskbar Action Center, I cannot turn Bluetooth on. It is greyed out - when I click on it there is a brief animation, but it goes back to greyed out.Here is a brief video of what that looks...
  3. Bluetooth button in action center Windows 11 doesn't turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth button in action center Windows 11 doesn't turn on bluetooth: I am using Windows 11 for the first time...I have the Bluetooth button in my action center. It is lit up blue at all times. I can turn it off if Bluetooth is on, but once I have done done the button does not work any more - I cannot turn my Bluetooth on by pressing it again.I...
  4. Bluetooth button in action center Windows 11 doesn't turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth button in action center Windows 11 doesn't turn on bluetooth: I am using Windows 11 for the first time...I have the Bluetooth button in my action center. It is lit up blue at all times. I can turn it off if Bluetooth is on, but once I have done done the button does not work any more - I cannot turn my Bluetooth on by pressing it again.I...
  5. Where can I find the Action Center?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I find the Action Center?: I am trying to connect to a Bluetooth speaker. It won't connect in Settings, but it says that one connect quickly outside of Settings in the Action Center, which I cannot locate....
  6. BLUETOOTH IN ACTION CENTER

BLUETOOTH IN ACTION CENTER: i CANNOT FIND A PLACE TO PUT EXPAND TO SHOW BLUETOOTH TO BRING THE ICON UP TO TURN ON HOW DO I GET THE ICON? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-in-action-center/cdb66d8f-3294-4953-9053-710a7ddd340c
  7. Bluetooth Action Center icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Action Center icon?: I have a Bluetooth icon in my taskbar, but I used to have one in Action Center which was more useful, but for some reason the Action Center square/icon has vanished? I have searched Settings and can find no way to restore this missing icon which I find more useful than the...
  8. where is the action center?

where is the action center?: Trying to turn on Bluetooth can't find action center icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-action-center/4786ea7d-c4ac-4e3b-99d6-8e5d4c48fab0
  9. where is the action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where is the action center: how do i get rid of all the pop up boxes in the bottom right hand corner in windows 10 i believe they are notifications. I do not know how to get to the action center or what the icon looks like HELP...
  10. No button for bluetooth in action center

No button for bluetooth in action center: Hello, I am brand new to Windows 10 Pro--have had it for just about a week on a Dell Optiplex. The documentation states that to turn on bluetooth, there should be a button in the action center on the bottom left corner of the taskbar. I don't have this button--grayed...