Windows 10: Where do MS Apps install on Win10 PCs?

Discus and support Where do MS Apps install on Win10 PCs? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've downloaded the app, All Video Player HD, and I'd like to direct an application to use it for viewing videos after creating a DVD but before... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by columbia1993, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Where do MS Apps install on Win10 PCs?

I've downloaded the app, All Video Player HD, and I'd like to direct an application to use it for viewing videos after creating a DVD but before burning. This app plays VOB files but I want something to play the VOBs as though they are a movie. WMP doesn't do that. So I want to direct DVDStyler to open this application when the process is complete so I can view the resulting files in total and not pieces. The process creates 6 VOB files that, if I click on individually, they play but they do not play as a DVD, thus making it impossible to make certain that the process completed correctly. Does that make sense?

Anyway, all I want to know is how to direct DVDStyler to this app in the settings. It is a "browse" field and requires a location. Thx

:)

columbia1993, Jan 16, 2020

2. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Where do MS Apps install on Win10 PCs?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Where do MS Apps install on Win10 PCs?

1. Where do MS Apps install on Win10 PCs? - Similar Threads - Where Apps install

2. Where is ms windows photos in win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is ms windows photos in win10?: I need the exact path. I want to associate all webp file to open there instead. I found nothing in program files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-ms-windows-photos-in-win10/8bb29946-64e0-4b39-a542-10c5877595dd
  3. Where is ms windows photos in win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is ms windows photos in win10?: I need the exact path. I want to associate all webp file to open there instead. I found nothing in program files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-ms-windows-photos-in-win10/8bb29946-64e0-4b39-a542-10c5877595dd
  4. How do I put MS "To Do" app as a Widget on Win10?

How do I put MS "To Do" app as a Widget on Win10?: I downloaded the widget launcher app and ToDo but I want my tasks to be displayed as a widget much like on my android phone. I want to see them as I work and check them off accordingly. Do I have to purchase the pro version and add ToDo as an extension? Help?...
  5. Installing iCloud app on multiple PCs

Installing iCloud app on multiple PCs: Hi, I am trying to install the Icloud app onto a 2nd windows 10 pc. When I go into Microsoft Store to try and install it states that I already own this app but gives me the option to install onto a device. However when I click this option, the device I want to install it...
  6. Usings Win10 and MS on 3 different personal PCS same time

Usings Win10 and MS on 3 different personal PCS same time: Hi....I am in Costa Rica but coming back for a bit where all of my problems will go away I bet. 3 computers....new Surface Pro, Dell Latptop - Inspirion 14 via mexico! - a Samsung Galaxy 9S and local LG 8 phone. They are not syncing across device and defiinately NOT ACROSS...
  7. MS To-Do App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS To-Do App: Hi, I am trying to download MS To-Do App for windows but when i click on Get nothing happens. how do i get the desktop app of To-Do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-to-do-app/88052270-f42d-480b-9c0b-d2e8d21b9ff1
  8. Is there finally a way to copy MS Store apps between PCs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there finally a way to copy MS Store apps between PCs?: I recently moved out to the countryside, and had to give up my 100Gb/sec unlimited bandwidth internet, for Satellite Internet with a monthly cap of a whopping 20GB. Forza Horizons 4 just came out. Quote: Approximate size 63.28 GB So, as you can see, I have an issue....
  9. Is there finally a way to copy MS Store apps between PCs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there finally a way to copy MS Store apps between PCs?: I recently moved out to the countryside, and had to give up my 100Gb/sec unlimited bandwidth internet, for Satellite Internet with a monthly cap of a whopping 20GB. Forza Horizons 4 just came out. Quote: Approximate size 63.28 GB So, as you can see, I have an issue....
  10. Where in the BIOS does MS store the Win10 key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where in the BIOS does MS store the Win10 key: I have had my BIOS locked with a password ever since I started testing Windows 10 Builds. I have not had to enter the password and have updated to the latest CB build. How does MS do this? or if it can do this How? I run a ASUS P9X79 LE motherboard. 53735