Windows 10: Where do u want to install? Error?

Discus and support Where do u want to install? Error? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Keep getting this when i try and buy and intall the new State of decay heartland onto my pc thing is i dont have any other devices hooked up. Doing to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AaronChamberlain, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Where do u want to install? Error?

Keep getting this when i try and buy and intall the new State of decay heartland onto my pc thing is i dont have any other devices hooked up. Doing to for 2 other dlc's for that game aswell. Any suggestions?

:)

AaronChamberlain, Jun 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 10, 2019
  4. x01r Win User

Where do u want to install? Error?

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Where do u want to install? Error? :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Where do u want to install? Error? :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Where do u want to install? Error? :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Where do u want to install? Error? :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Where do u want to install? Error? :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Where do u want to install? Error? :D

Thema:

Where do u want to install? Error?

1. Where do u want to install? Error? - Similar Threads - Where install Error

2. Where do you want to install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do you want to install?: I am slightly at my wit's end... I am desperately trying to install the DSTV Now and Showmax app from the Microsoft Online Store. I have successfully 'purchased' the app from the store, but when I go to 'install on my devices' I get a dialogue box saying "It looks like you...
  3. Where do you want to install? dialog doesn't list all devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where do you want to install? dialog doesn't list all devices: I'm attempting to install iTunes from the Windows Store on my local machine, but my local machine doesn't appear in the list of available devices. I confirmed that I'm logged into my MS account on the local machine and then did the following. Using Edge: 1) I...
  4. Unable to install programs where I want

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install programs where I want: I had a real issue with my computer and a crash of Windows 10. I had to redo my system because of it. Now I have an even more annoying issuer. I am unable to install certain program where I would like to have them. I have tried to just use my C drive for the operating...
  5. How do u fix (-2147219200) error?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do u fix (-2147219200) error?: This has been happening all day now I've gone all over google trying to fix it, but nothing really relating to this error came up, things that happen with this are error are that anything related to the windows 10 settings thing(not control pannel) is not able to be accessed,...
  6. Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?

Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?: I want neither. I want a fix. I downloaded and put on USB that Microsoft thing designed for when you've got a BSOD or that BCD thing - when you're computer is in dire need of help. Lucky I did. Come home today and my computer is sitting there with a blue screen asking me...
  7. Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?: I want neither. I want a fix. I downloaded and put on USB that Microsoft thing designed for when you've got a BSOD or that BCD thing - when you're computer is in dire need of help. Lucky I did. Come home today and my computer is sitting there with a blue screen asking me...
  8. windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?: Not able to clean install windows 8.1 on my machine that i upgraded to 10 previously! Tried everything that i know of and found on the forum not restricted to here but every where i could put my hand on!!! And until as i can get windows 10 is doing horribly something wrong to...
  9. where on W10 do u switch from touchscreen to mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    where on W10 do u switch from touchscreen to mouse: how do you go from tablet to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/where-on-w10-do-u-switch-from-touchscreen-to-mouse/f3b724a7-c7c1-42ff-8703-412e260cbd22
  10. Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?: I have an activated version of Windows 10 (obtained through the Insider program last year). My machine is beginning to get a bit slow, so would like to do a re-install. Now, since I don't have a traditional DVD box with the product key, how would I go about...