Windows 10: where do you find the location of the lock screen photos

Discus and support where do you find the location of the lock screen photos in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; where do you find the location of the lock screen photos... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by gaysgems, Sep 12, 2019.

1. gaysgems Win User

where do you find the location of the lock screen photos

:)

gaysgems, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Jheuel Win User

Submitting images to Spotlight Lock Screen Photos

WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE SPOTLIGHT LOCK SCREEN PHOTOS?

I am an avid nature lover and I have a travel bucket list. This list has grown as a result of seeing the photos on the Spotlight Lock Screen. I really appreciate the links they include to find out more about the location. It truly inspires me to want to
    visit these places one day.

I have the good fortune to live in a beautiful country with truly picturesque locations that many people do not know about. I have explored numerous parts of Trinidad's Northern Range and wish others could behold its beauty.

My question/thought/suggestion is:

• How do they choose those images?
    • How can someone submit/suggest images to be included and shared with the rest of the Windows community?
    We shouldn't be selfish and I wish more persons could experience and witness my twin-island home of Trinidad and Tobago. I, or anyone else should be able to share that through the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Photos!

Jheuel, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

1. where do you find the location of the lock screen photos - Similar Threads - where find location

2. Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?: I am trying to find the install location for microsoft apps so I can put a shortcut on an app bar like Rocketdock but I cannot find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-install-location-of-microsoft/86af354f-9490-4f7a-aa69-46b24dbe1edc
  3. Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?: I am trying to find the install location for microsoft apps so I can put a shortcut on an app bar like Rocketdock but I cannot find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-install-location-of-microsoft/86af354f-9490-4f7a-aa69-46b24dbe1edc
  4. Is it possible to find Lock Screen Photos online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to find Lock Screen Photos online?: Hello,I saw some beautiful wallpapers on the Windows lock screen.Unfortunately, I had to format my device, so those wallpapers are lost.Are these wallpapers available online?...
  5. Is it possible to find Lock Screen Photos online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to find Lock Screen Photos online?: Hello,I saw some beautiful wallpapers on the Windows lock screen.Unfortunately, I had to format my device, so those wallpapers are lost.Are these wallpapers available online?...
  6. Is it possible to find Lock Screen Photos online?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Where do you find printer claim code?

Where do you find printer claim code?: Where do you find the PRINTER CLAIM NUMBER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-find-printer-claim-code/5f40a0ab-1d64-47f8-87fe-d461b285e556
  8. Is there a page where you can find all of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a page where you can find all of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures?: Everytime I turn on my PC I get a new background on my lock screen, some of those are really cool and I would like to save them. I know about this long way of finding the pictures, but the problem is they get deleted after a couple of days. Isn't there a website where you can...
  9. Lock Screen Photos Do You Like It

Lock Screen Photos Do You Like It: Without getting into the story, I have a very simple request, how can I get my lock screen to produce those nature and scenic photos that mentions where it was taken and do I like it, as well, clicking onto parts of the photos that give more in depth info about the photo....
  10. Where are the lock screen pictures located?

Where are the lock screen pictures located?: So I want to see all of the lockscreen pictures for Windows 10 but can't find them. Any ideas? 15427