Windows 10: where do you report technicians

Discus and support where do you report technicians in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had a nightmare of three different techies leaving me while my pc is remotely controlled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Simon NK, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Simon NK Win User

where do you report technicians

I have had a nightmare of three different techies leaving me while my pc is remotely controlled

:)

Simon NK, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Rohit_SG Win User

Connect to technician

Hi Lee,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community Forums.

We would be happy to assist you. However, we will not be able to connect to any technician from other support channels. If you want to contact a technician with your case number, you need to connect through the same channel (Phone/Chat) for support.

We provide technical suggestions for any queries in Windows. You can provide us the details of the issue and we’ll be glad to assist you with the troubleshooting steps which you can follow to resolve the issue.

Have a nice day!

Rohit_SG, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Sep 5, 2019
  4. where do you report technicians

Computer Technician Code of Ethics

Hey, Im writing a page for my coworkers that is to assist them with diagnosing and repairing computer problems over the phone. The first page of the site is going to be for Explaining the ethics of being a computer technician. The big thing here is to make sure that the agent understands the ethics of computers and that it is logical. Any suggestions?

I was thinking of obvious ones like : Never lie to the customer. Always make sure that the customer understands what you are doing....

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

where do you report technicians

1. where do you report technicians - Similar Threads - where report technicians

2. where do you store internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where do you store internet explorer 11: I want Internet Explorer browser to log into https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-store-internet-explorer-11/112b13cb-ce68-4d55-80d4-16a4f4712a24
  3. Any technician

Any technician: I need help please.. i m really stuck in black screen. Intel uni something. I deleted system recovery. Now i boot. I changed the boot menu to hdd as first option but didn't work. I tried using usb media file but it brought me to blue screen saying reovery computer need to be...
  4. where do you find the location of the lock screen photos

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    where do you find the location of the lock screen photos: where do you find the location of the lock screen photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-find-the-location-of-the-lock-screen/ac49c308-d1fc-4202-852a-4f97c774e07c
  5. Registered Technician. Is this genuine?

Registered Technician. Is this genuine?: I searched for help on Windows popup to complete upload of Windows 10 which kept failing. I was offered chat but could not satisfy request so was offered a 1-800 number. This was presented as being Microsoft and I was transferred to a technician. This ended up with...
  6. where do you get a windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where do you get a windows 10 product key?: My hard drive died and how do I fined my Windows 10 product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-get-a-windows-10-product-key/cdb04849-29e1-46fc-bbb2-57513e209fef"
  7. Where do you want to install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do you want to install?: I am slightly at my wit's end... I am desperately trying to install the DSTV Now and Showmax app from the Microsoft Online Store. I have successfully 'purchased' the app from the store, but when I go to 'install on my devices' I get a dialogue box saying "It looks like you...
  8. where were you born

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where were you born: plymouth new hampshire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/where-were-you-born/b6f5e8b0-0085-426d-bf02-9864a070b505
  9. Where do you get your new system licenses?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where do you get your new system licenses?: Hi all, Just wondering where everyone here gets new OEM (or Retail) licenses for new system builds... I generally get the OEM system builder's disc with license key from Amazon or Newegg, but I am finding they aren't as readily available as before. Doing a quick Google...
  10. Where can bugs in builds be reported?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can bugs in builds be reported?: Other than the built in feedback app - because it has a bug for me on build 10166 and is just a blue windows with a logo that doesn't provide any means to do anything with it. On build 10166, I'm finding there to be many bugs. Some of them are: - When my PC goes into...