Windows 10: where do you report technicians

Discus and support where do you report technicians in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had a nightmare of three different techies leaving me while my pc is remotely controlled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Simon NK, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Simon NK Win User

where do you report technicians

I have had a nightmare of three different techies leaving me while my pc is remotely controlled

:)

Simon NK, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Rohit_SG Win User

Connect to technician

Hi Lee,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community Forums.

We would be happy to assist you. However, we will not be able to connect to any technician from other support channels. If you want to contact a technician with your case number, you need to connect through the same channel (Phone/Chat) for support.

We provide technical suggestions for any queries in Windows. You can provide us the details of the issue and we’ll be glad to assist you with the troubleshooting steps which you can follow to resolve the issue.

Have a nice day!

Rohit_SG, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Sep 5, 2019
  4. where do you report technicians

Computer Technician Code of Ethics

Hey, Im writing a page for my coworkers that is to assist them with diagnosing and repairing computer problems over the phone. The first page of the site is going to be for Explaining the ethics of being a computer technician. The big thing here is to make sure that the agent understands the ethics of computers and that it is logical. Any suggestions?

I was thinking of obvious ones like : Never lie to the customer. Always make sure that the customer understands what you are doing....

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

where do you report technicians

1. where do you report technicians - Similar Threads - where report technicians

2. Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician: My computer was locked by Microsoft and it said to call 888 552 6104 I spoke with the senior technician Ethan Scott who was very helpful and assisted with several scans, especially with the ip information. I have been having many problems with hacking affecting financial info...
  3. Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician: My computer was locked by Microsoft and it said to call 888 552 6104 I spoke with the senior technician Ethan Scott who was very helpful and assisted with several scans, especially with the ip information. I have been having many problems with hacking affecting financial info...
  4. Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. where is the report?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is the report?: Where is the report generated by Microsoft Safety Scanner located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-report/6076bcee-675d-4868-96b9-441759d7719b
  6. where is the report?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the report?: Where is the report generated by Microsoft Safety Scanner located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-report/6076bcee-675d-4868-96b9-441759d7719b
  7. where is the report?

8. where do i report an attempted hack

where do i report an attempted hack: where do i report an attempted hack to my microsoft.com account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-report-an-attempted-hack/e9cfdc5e-ebd7-40fa-9a5e-0d92e7387981
  9. How do you remove windows error reporting files? and where are they located?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do you remove windows error reporting files? and where are they located?: I am looking to clean up my hard drive and want to know how to remove Windows error reporting files and where I can find them to delete them....
  10. Where do I report Windows bugs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I report Windows bugs?: Hi folks, just had a Windows update on my Surface Book 3 and since it updated the docking station has been on the blink which means everything that's plugged into it keeps turning off and on. Everything was peachy until the update had finished installing. Thank in advance...