Windows 10: Where do you want to install? - Forza 4 on Windows 10 not applicable device, anyone know why?

Discus and support Where do you want to install? - Forza 4 on Windows 10 not applicable device, anyone know why? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought Forza 4, which says it runs on Windows 10 or XBox. But when I try to install it, I get this message:"Where do you want to install?It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Techology2021, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Where do you want to install? - Forza 4 on Windows 10 not applicable device, anyone know why?

I just bought Forza 4, which says it runs on Windows 10 or XBox. But when I try to install it, I get this message:"Where do you want to install?It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."I have the latest version of Windows 10 1904 and I can clearly see it in the store as being bought and the code redeemed. That went fine.How do I add an 'applicable device'? my PC is 64 bit i5 with 16GB ram and meets all requirements.

:)

Techology2021, Jun 11, 2021

2. Forza 4 install

I can't install Forza 4 on my Windows 10 computer, I've tried almost every suggestion on this forum and still have the issue.

If someone knows how to solve my problem, I would appreciate the help, please.

ChanelSimpson, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Where do you want to install? - Forza 4 on Windows 10 not applicable device, anyone know why?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Where do you want to install? - Forza 4 on Windows 10 not applicable device, anyone know why?

1. Where do you want to install? - Forza 4 on Windows 10 not applicable device, anyone know why? - Similar Threads - Where install Forza

2. Where do you want to install Windows? 0x80300024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do you want to install Windows? 0x80300024: Hey, recently just built myself new pc for the first time, the only thing I really kept from the last build was the storage. Either way when I got into windows I couldn’t connect to the network because I just “DIDN’T” have any network drivers, so I though “something might’ve...
  3. Where do you want to install Windows? 0x80300024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do you want to install Windows? 0x80300024: Hey, recently just built myself new pc for the first time, the only thing I really kept from the last build was the storage. Either way when I got into windows I couldn’t connect to the network because I just “DIDN’T” have any network drivers, so I though “something might’ve...
  4. Where do you want to install Windows? 0x80300024

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device linked to...: Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account....
  6. Where do you want to install windows? How do I know what partitions to use?

Where do you want to install windows? How do I know what partitions to use?: I had some errors like black and blue screens firstly. So have to install windows 10 with a windows recreational tool USB.I installed the USB and proceeded to the point where i had to choose upgrade or customs i went for customs. Now the screen asking where do you want to...
  7. Installation fails at "Where do you want to install Windows?"

Installation fails at "Where do you want to install Windows?": I am attempting to install Windows 10 on a Lenovo 580G Laptop. The old hard drive was replaced by a 450 GB SSD which before installation in the Lenovo was initialized and formatted on another Windows Laptop ACER Aspire 515-54 via a USB-to-SATA adapter. The initialize and...
  8. "Where do you want to install?"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Where do you want to install?": "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account" Have tried everything from numerous amounts of youtube tutorials to reddit and still can't find any solutions. This is my last...
  9. Where do you want to install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where do you want to install: It looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account. to install, sign in on a device with your microsoft account this is what i get when i try to download an app im signed in and still cant download...
  10. Where do you want to install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do you want to install?: I am slightly at my wit's end... I am desperately trying to install the DSTV Now and Showmax app from the Microsoft Online Store. I have successfully 'purchased' the app from the store, but when I go to 'install on my devices' I get a dialogue box saying "It looks like you...