Windows 10: Where do you want to install?

Discus and support Where do you want to install? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am slightly at my wit's end... I am desperately trying to install the DSTV Now and Showmax app from the Microsoft Online Store. I have successfully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CaroliseMyburgh, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Where do you want to install?

I am slightly at my wit's end...

I am desperately trying to install the DSTV Now and Showmax app from the Microsoft Online Store.

I have successfully 'purchased' the app from the store, but when I go to 'install on my devices' I get a dialogue box saying "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."

My device is not showing on the installation list, despite the fact that I am signed into my Microsoft account and that my PC is compatible with the applications.

Please help!

Where do you want to install? 2981a25d-2d80-4388-adce-b806db79e1a9?upload=true.jpg

:)

CaroliseMyburgh, Apr 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 17, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

Where do you want to install?

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Where do you want to install?

1. Where do you want to install? - Similar Threads - Where install

2. Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?: I am trying to find the install location for microsoft apps so I can put a shortcut on an app bar like Rocketdock but I cannot find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-install-location-of-microsoft/86af354f-9490-4f7a-aa69-46b24dbe1edc
  3. Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?: I am trying to find the install location for microsoft apps so I can put a shortcut on an app bar like Rocketdock but I cannot find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-install-location-of-microsoft/86af354f-9490-4f7a-aa69-46b24dbe1edc
  4. No "Choose where to get apps" or "Install apps from external sources" setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No "Choose where to get apps" or "Install apps from external sources" setting: So I recently got a Microsoft laptop to help me run things my other laptop cannot, and I like it thus far. However, when I tried to install something I know it's safe and not a virus, it says it cannot run due to not being approved by Microsoft. I've heard advice to turn on...
  5. No "Choose where to get apps" or "Install apps from external sources" setting

No "Choose where to get apps" or "Install apps from external sources" setting: So I recently got a Microsoft laptop to help me run things my other laptop cannot, and I like it thus far. However, when I tried to install something I know it's safe and not a virus, it says it cannot run due to not being approved by Microsoft. I've heard advice to turn on...
  6. I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...: I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 gateway PC and got as far as WHERE DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL WINDOWS? I selected NAME Drive 0 Partition 1: PQSERVICE Total Size 18.0GB Free S[ace: 3.4GB OEM ReservedNEXT Windows can't be installed on Drive 0 Partition1 Show...
  7. I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...

I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...: I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 gateway PC and got as far as WHERE DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL WINDOWS? I selected NAME Drive 0 Partition 1: PQSERVICE Total Size 18.0GB Free S[ace: 3.4GB OEM ReservedNEXT Windows can't be installed on Drive 0 Partition1 Show...
  8. have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?: Have four w10 machines. One laptop went white screen of death. Created a usb recovery drive. wants proof of purchase code. **** where do I find it? Have the cute little proof of purchase stickers from the OLD win 7 machines, my NT original discs, my disc with original windows...
  9. have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?

have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?: Have four w10 machines. One laptop went white screen of death. Created a usb recovery drive. wants proof of purchase code. **** where do I find it? Have the cute little proof of purchase stickers from the OLD win 7 machines, my NT original discs, my disc with original windows...
  10. have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where do you want to install microsoft store

2. where do you want to install windows

3. dstv now microsoft store wont install

4. where do you want to install windows 画面,
  5. HP install where do you install