Windows 10: Where doe the bluetooth picture files transfer to ? I transferred onto my PC but it is...

Discus and support Where doe the bluetooth picture files transfer to ? I transferred onto my PC but it is... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where doe the bluetooth picture files transfer to ? I transferred onto my PC but it is nowhere to be found, also the PC doesn't ask me where i want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RandallWilliams3, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Where doe the bluetooth picture files transfer to ? I transferred onto my PC but it is...

Where doe the bluetooth picture files transfer to ? I transferred onto my PC but it is nowhere to be found, also the PC doesn't ask me where i want to transfer into

:)

RandallWilliams3, Apr 16, 2019
  2. bobohikki Win User

File/picture/video transfer to PC

I link the cell phone to my PC with the USB transfer line, but the PC could not search my cell phone. I could not transfer file/picture/video from PC to cell phone or cell phone to PC. Also it could not use bluetooth to transfer the file although they are
    connected. How could I transfer the file?

bobohikki, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Clintlgm Win User
    Bluetooth on Win10 is a PITA, esp. file transfers...

Sounds as if your tablet is having an issue with its Bluetooth adapter. Have you discussed this with the manufacture Support service? You May need to use a driver other than the native windows driver for full function?

Personally, I use USB for file transfers much more bandwidth for larger files.
    Another suggestion I use is Dropbox free my phone uploads to Dropbox and my notebook downloads from Dropbox I have it set to transfer on wi-fi only, very convenient and good backup and Sharing for pictures and other files.

Clintlgm, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Simple Win User

Where doe the bluetooth picture files transfer to ? I transferred onto my PC but it is...

Cannot transfer files from Android to PC using Bluetooth

Hello,
    I have my Windows 10 pc (upgrade from 8.1) and Samsung S4 Android 4.4.2 paired and I can transfer files from PC to Android, but I cannot do the reverse.

I had 2 MAP SMS devices with question mark in the Device Manager, I manually identified them as MTP Device Enumerator, but it did not help!

This Bluetooth file transfer issue was solvable in previous Windows by ensuring that Btmshellex is running well in the Startup list of the task manager. However, I cannot find Btmshellex, it seems to be missing in Windows 10.

How can I transfer files from Android device to Windows 10 pc?

Simple, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Where doe the bluetooth picture files transfer to ? I transferred onto my PC but it is...

1. Where doe the bluetooth picture files transfer to ? I transferred onto my PC but it is... - Similar Threads - Where doe bluetooth

2. Picture transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture transfer: My new Acer laptop which couple times when connected to my Samsung 21 phone to transfer pics. Had no issues as did transfer Connected again Acer seems not able connect this time. Tried on old laptop had no problem so something changed inside Acer as not connect this time what...
  3. Picture transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture transfer: My new Acer laptop which couple times when connected to my Samsung 21 phone to transfer pics. Had no issues as did transfer Connected again Acer seems not able connect this time. Tried on old laptop had no problem so something changed inside Acer as not connect this time what...
  4. Bluetooth file transferring issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth file transferring issue: I use Windows 10 as my operating system in my Dell Laptop. 11th Gen intelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42GHz. - 64 bit OSMy Bluetooth drivers are in up-to-date. I usually work with drawing files ".dwg" as AutoCAD. my mobile phone is Huawei Nova 7iMy GPS controller device is...
  5. bluetooth file transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth file transfer: How do I change where Windows 10 stores Bluetooth file transfers?Currently they go to: "C:\Users\[user ID]\AppData\Local\Temp" even though I have changed all of the settings I can find to save files to D: in the Change where new content is saved setting menuAnd PLEASE don't...
  6. Bluetooth file transfer failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth file transfer failed: [IMG] ………… https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-file-transfer-failed/0a0c6391-70e2-43b3-9d8c-c08c83a37f8e
  7. Transferring Files over Bluetooth

Transferring Files over Bluetooth: The option to Send/Receive files over Bluetooth is in a somewhat obscure place -as in, there is not place "front and centre" where the option can be selected. Is there any way one can add a desktop shortcut to get to the send/receive option? Regard, Tim...
  8. BLUETOOTH FILE TRANSFER

BLUETOOTH FILE TRANSFER: wHY CAN NOT SEND A FILE VIA BLUETOOTH TO PC WITH WIN 10 PRO ? WHAT SO PROFESSIONAL ABOUT IT IF CAN NOT DO ANYTHIN G WITH IT! JUST ANOTHER CASE OF WIN SUCK FACTOR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-file-transfer/d3ee9a96-7d2f-43dc-aedf-9b5d395b293e
  9. transfer of pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transfer of pictures: unable to transfer pictures from my kindle fire to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-pictures/831862a3-0c6a-4307-b321-d55b151949cc
  10. transfer pictures

transfer pictures: I have windows 10, Havent been exactly happy with it, but now am furious!!! I have a canon camera which uses a sd card. I cannot transfer my pictures from the card to my computer. When I first fot the computer I could transfer the pictures, now it says use the drop box,...