Windows 10: Where does "all apps" list programs

Discus and support Where does "all apps" list programs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have 2 questions1 In the star menu, when I click on "All apps", where does it look to list the apps?2 What are the difference between the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SaeidYazdani, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Where does "all apps" list programs

Hi, I have 2 questions1 In the star menu, when I click on "All apps", where does it look to list the apps?2 What are the difference between the following folders maybe related to the question aboveC:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\ProgramsC:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\ProgramsI ask this because I want to create some folders and group my programs in those folders. For example, I want to create something like this:Games-- Steam-- EA-- GOG

:)

SaeidYazdani, Mar 19, 2023
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. WOT
    WOT Win User
    App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

In addition to David Y's suggestion, you can also use OpenOffice Writer to sort a list alphabetically or numerically and its free!

Just place your text in a table and select sort from the Table menu:

Where does "all apps" list programs 127363d1490914949t-app-program-can-alphabetize-list-screenshot-3-.png

Get it here:
    Apache OpenOffice - Official Download

Cheers,

4. Where does "all apps" list programs

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Where does "all apps" list programs

1. Where does "all apps" list programs - Similar Threads - Where does apps

2. Where does "all apps" list programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where does "all apps" list programs: Hi, I have 2 questions1 In the star menu, when I click on "All apps", where does it look to list the apps?2 What are the difference between the following folders maybe related to the question aboveC:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start...
  3. Program does not appear in default app list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program does not appear in default app list: Hi, I need to use an app called Neoconnect+ to open Tel:0102030405 links that I click in browser.Currently it is set to use Edge and does a lot of nothing.When I go change the default app in settings, it does not show Neoconnect in the list and the only option is the win...
  4. Program does not appear in default app list

Program does not appear in default app list: Hi, I need to use an app called Neoconnect+ to open Tel:0102030405 links that I click in browser.Currently it is set to use Edge and does a lot of nothing.When I go change the default app in settings, it does not show Neoconnect in the list and the only option is the win...
  5. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed: I am migrating from a W10 to W11 laptop. I am trying to print a list of installed programs and apps. I found this posting but it was missing programs. My test is MALWAREBYTES which shows up as a standalone program rather than a folder. It did not show up in the technique...
  6. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed: I am migrating from a W10 to W11 laptop. I am trying to print a list of installed programs and apps. I found this posting but it was missing programs. My test is MALWAREBYTES which shows up as a standalone program rather than a folder. It did not show up in the technique...
  7. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. All Apps not listing all apps

All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  9. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  10. Apps & Games lists a program that does not exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps & Games lists a program that does not exist: I uninstalled the Sims 4 months ago but a logoless version of the program still is listed under apps and games inside the settings. When I click to uninstall, it says that C:/Programfiles(x86)/The Sims 4/unins000.exe does not exist. It also says in apps and games that it's...