Windows 10: Where does Macrium file screenshots?

Discus and support Where does Macrium file screenshots? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Using Macrium Reflect Free 7.3.5365 from the bootable recue media USB thumb drive, there is a button on the lower left side that is to "Take a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by TV2, Dec 17, 2020.

1. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Where does Macrium file screenshots?

Using Macrium Reflect Free 7.3.5365 from the bootable recue media USB thumb drive, there is a button on the lower left side that is to "Take a Sceenshot".
    I took a screenshot (pushed the button - no notification or other action observed).
    Now where can I find the screenshot?

:)

2. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 17, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Where does Macrium file screenshots? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Where does Macrium file screenshots?

JPG screenshots

Hi George,

You can actually save a screenshot directly as a .JPEG file in the Snipping tool, kindly refer to these steps:

• Press File.
    • Select Save As....
    • Choose a File name.
    • In Save as type select the drop-down.
    • Choose JPEG file.
    • Hit Save.

Update us on the result.

Marilou Ser, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Where does Macrium file screenshots?

1. Where does Macrium file screenshots? - Similar Threads - Where does Macrium

2. Screenshots are stored where?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots are stored where?: Where are screenshots stored? I looked in C:\Users\....\Pictures\Screenshots and there's nothing there. But I know they are somewhere because I can insert a screenshot in Powerpoint....
  3. Screenshots are stored where?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshots are stored where?: Where are screenshots stored? I looked in C:\Users\....\Pictures\Screenshots and there's nothing there. But I know they are somewhere because I can insert a screenshot in Powerpoint....
  4. Where are my screenshots, windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where are my screenshots, windows 10: I am using Windows 10 v.1909 64 bit. Took a few screenshots by pressing: Windows+Shift+S I am able to highlight the screen area I am interested in and when that is done the highlighted area disappears, can't find the the files! Looked in Pictures, tried to find Clipboard...
  5. Where can i find screenshots?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can i find screenshots?: When i make a screenshot with fn+prt sc/insert i cant view it unless i do shift+insert/prt sc somewhere i can attach images. I searched every folder but cant find the one. Anyone knows where it is? Its a HP elitebook 840, windows 10 pro, version 2004. I don't know when i got...
  6. Clicking on the 'Screenshot saved' notification does not open File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clicking on the 'Screenshot saved' notification does not open File Explorer.: I'm running it on two PC's. Bad PC - it used to work. After taking a screenshot - full screen or active window it used to open File Explorer 'Screenshots' location when I clicked in the notification panel. Something broke, and it doesn't do it anymore. Good PC - everything...
  7. Where are screenshots saved?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are screenshots saved?: I know that I should press PrtSc to save a screenshot. But when I click on it, nothing happens. They might be saved somewhere or not.I don’t know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-screenshots-saved/6ed62a9d-ffdb-4ae4-893f-3605370194b8"
  8. which partitions to backup Macrium and where to store?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    which partitions to backup Macrium and where to store?: so I want to make the image disk before I update to win 10 ver 1903. macrium shows all the partitions like C:, G, D, system reserved, dell support, etc. which one do I actually need to make an image? tried doing C: only and it is way too huge for a thumb drive of 16gb, so...
  9. Macrium Reflect does not find image file

Macrium Reflect does not find image file: Been trying M. Reflect free edition on a Dell Studio XPS 8000. I did as usual and created a boot rescue CD with the PE file with no problem. Then I continued to make an image of my boot disk C and save it on my hard drive D. Went to D and the image is there. Next I booted...
  10. does the free version of macrium reflect enough ?

does the free version of macrium reflect enough ?: to create an image of my ssd which contain my windows 10 all of my programs all of my data and my images etc so I can backup and restore without the need to reinstall everything or the paid home version is better ? 66978