Windows 10: Where does my paired mouse bluetooth connection go after sleep mode.

Discus and support Where does my paired mouse bluetooth connection go after sleep mode. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It has worked fine for more than 2 years with same mouse, now it only works with a restart. I replaced the mouse battery 30 days ago. Settings show a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rick Sepeda, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Where does my paired mouse bluetooth connection go after sleep mode.

It has worked fine for more than 2 years with same mouse, now it only works with a restart. I replaced the mouse battery 30 days ago. Settings show a 100%. If a restart makes it work, what happens to the signal after the computer wakes up?

:)

Rick Sepeda, Dec 18, 2020
  2. T_B_Manc Win User

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connected any more

Hi there,

My Bluetooth mouse "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" is paired to my PC but will not connect any more. The only mean I found to get it back to work is to go in the Windows menu: Settings > Devices > Bluetooth, to delete "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" device, to push the bluetooth pairing button on the mouse and to request new pairing on PC side. Then it is paired and connected, it works for a while, and then again connection is definitely lost and I need to redo all the stuff above.

Drivers (mouse and bluetooth radio) are up-to-date as said by Windows itself.

Anyone had this kind of problem? Any idea on how to solve it?
    I think it is linked to my update from WIN 7 to WIN 10.

Many thanks by advance!

quetzalcoatl, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Where does my paired mouse bluetooth connection go after sleep mode.

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B.
    Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse connected.

With the Wireless Logitech mouse removed, I can move the mouse pointer with the touchpad but the supposedly paired BT Mouse can't. With it connected I can move it with the Logitech mouse but not the Lenovo BT mouse.

Does not see the Lenovo Bluetooth Keyboard at all.

I'm at build 10074, updated last evening from 10061.

Everything in Device Manager looks copacetic:

Where does my paired mouse bluetooth connection go after sleep mode. [​IMG]

Manage Bluetooth Devices looks right for the mouse as well:

Where does my paired mouse bluetooth connection go after sleep mode. [​IMG]

This is my first try with a Bluetooth device.

My Specs are filled in.

Ztruker, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Where does my paired mouse bluetooth connection go after sleep mode.

1. Where does my paired mouse bluetooth connection go after sleep mode. - Similar Threads - Where does paired

2. Bluetooth mouse shows as connected on the PC but the mouse stuck on pairing mode, blinking...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse shows as connected on the PC but the mouse stuck on pairing mode, blinking...: Hi,My bluetooth mouse stopped responding.On the PC it shows as connected.I removed the mouse from the bluetooth devices and paired it again: when I pair the mouse, on the PC it shows that the mouse is connected but the mouse keeps blinking as if it is stuck on pairing...
  3. Bluetooth mouse shows as connected on the PC but the mouse stuck on pairing mode, blinking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse shows as connected on the PC but the mouse stuck on pairing mode, blinking...: Hi,My bluetooth mouse stopped responding.On the PC it shows as connected.I removed the mouse from the bluetooth devices and paired it again: when I pair the mouse, on the PC it shows that the mouse is connected but the mouse keeps blinking as if it is stuck on pairing...
  4. Bluetooth mouse shows as connected on the PC but the mouse stuck on pairing mode, blinking...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.: I have my Bluetooth mouse works on other devices but not working on my laptop. it's pairing successfully but then I don't have connect option.other Bluetooth devices is working perfectly only the mouse not connecting.I tried usual solutions like updating and removing the...
  6. Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.: I have my Bluetooth mouse works on other devices but not working on my laptop. it's pairing successfully but then I don't have connect option.other Bluetooth devices is working perfectly only the mouse not connecting.I tried usual solutions like updating and removing the...
  7. My mouse does not connect to bluetooth.

My mouse does not connect to bluetooth.: Good afternoon,Yesterday I bought a Bluetooth USB for my PC, since it does not have integrated Bluetooth. I need to connect my mouse but all attempts have been unsuccessful. This is all the information and everything I have tried:Models:USB Bluetooth: Sveon SCT400Mouse:...
  8. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect

Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect: I have a Dell WM615 bluetooth mouse that was working perfectly up until a couple of weeks ago. It is now found by the laptop, and says it is paired, but it does not connect and is inoperative. I've tried some of the usual fixes such as removing it from device manager,...
  9. Surface arc mouse will not go into pairing mode.

Surface arc mouse will not go into pairing mode.: Hello, I've read about this issue and i have not found a solution. The mouse has new batteries and it simply will not go into pairing mode. It is not my computer it is the mouse. I've held the bluetooth button more than the 3 seconds that are required for it to go into paring...
  10. Paired bluetooth mouse now not connecting

Paired bluetooth mouse now not connecting: Hey, back before the free windows 10 update i had windows 8.1 and i paired my bluetooth mouse to that without any problems. as soon as i upgraded i now have the problem where it says that my mouse is paired but i can seem to connect to it. i have tried to remove the device...