Windows 10: where does my windows adk download go

Discus and support where does my windows adk download go in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded 7.5 Gb of Windows ADK in my opinion I downloaded it is to be verified this is the link Windows ADK downloads 7.5 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by datatraveler2012, Dec 25, 2019.

1. where does my windows adk download go

I downloaded 7.5 Gb of Windows ADK in my opinion I downloaded it is to be verified
    this is the link Windows ADK downloads 7.5 GB https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...deployment-kit
    Here are a couple of screenshots I took while downloading it

where does my windows adk download go a610ea85-1683-4c13-b7a3-a41b58d97ee1?upload=true.jpg

where does my windows adk download go a2bc340a-2a64-4755-ba70-b5aa86892d0f?upload=true.jpg

where does my windows adk download go c6dabd63-8061-4d4b-b757-5819451bf9eb?upload=true.jpg

the setup is just 1.5 Mb where did all the download go if it has downloaded how can I take a backup so that if I delete this virtual machine where all this is installed I dont need to download every thing again?

:)

datatraveler2012, Dec 25, 2019

2. Is there a way to download the Win10-1803 ADK?

I want to install the Win10-1803 ADK (Download and install the Windows ADK) in a Win10-1803 computer
    that's off-line. The computer available to perform the download is running Linux. Instead of a download URL, there's a Microsoft Win10-1803 ADK downloader application. The downloader application runs in Windows.

I need either a naked Win10-1803 ADK download URL, or a Win10-1803 ADK downloader that runs in Linux.

Got milk?

Warm Regards,

Mark.

MarkFilipak.Windows, Dec 25, 2019
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    'Mike P, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

where does my windows adk download go

How do I delete C:\Users\MSSQL$ADK ?

Hi,

Have you installed any SQL programs? If you do, MSSQL$ADK is related to that program in
    utilizing and handling data management for that specific program. Although this program is harmless to remove, we still suggest to ignore this since that there is no harm is being done to your computer. However,
    if you want to remove this, follow these steps:

• Open
      File Explorer
      and right click on
      Local Disk (Cwhere does my windows adk download go :).

• Choose
      Properties.

• Under
      Security Tab,
      To change permissions, click Edit.

• Choose
      Full Control.

• Select
      Apply
      and click
      OK.

Try to check if you now see
    MSSQL$ADK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

where does my windows adk download go

1. where does my windows adk download go - Similar Threads - where does adk

2. Where does my question go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where does my question go?: When I submit a question here on the Microsoft website answers.microsoft.com, where does my question go and how can I see the answers that someone might provide? I checked the box to be notified when someone responds, but it doesn't say how I'll be notified. I didn't enter in...
  3. Where does my question go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where does my question go?: When I submit a question here on the Microsoft website answers.microsoft.com, where does my question go and how can I see the answers that someone might provide? I checked the box to be notified when someone responds, but it doesn't say how I'll be notified. I didn't enter in...
  4. Where does my question go?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. where is windows adk download stored

in Windows 10 Support
    where is windows adk download stored: I downloaded 7.5 Gb of Windows ADK (in my opinion I downloaded it is to be verified) this is the link Windows ADK downloads 7.5 GB https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...deployment-kit Here are a couple of screenshots I took while downloading it [img] [img] [img] the...
  6. Where does my memory go

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where does my memory go: I have for some time emptied my win update clean up after downloading latest updates and noticed that the amount it says I can recover does not seem to return to my hard drive this time it said I could recover 5.79 gb on my ssd it said before clearing used 43.4 free 179gb now...
  7. adk 1607 download size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adk 1607 download size: I recently downloaded the Windows 10 ADK from the microsoft site. At the beginning (prior to initiating the actual download), the message on the screen advised that the download size would be 4.4 gigs. My download showed to be successful, but the size was somewhat less. Has...
  8. Where does my 'Start' panel go ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does my 'Start' panel go ?: Hi guys, Another newbie to this site. Hope you are all well. Since my desktop PC did an automatic upgrade to Win 10, i have a couple of anomalies. Before I go into them, i'm annoyed that I keep losing my 'start' panel. The first time it happened, I thought I'd done...
  9. W10 ADK -- where is it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 ADK -- where is it: Hi there I'm trying to download the W10 ADK but I'm on a NON windows system currently. I'm presented from the Ms site an .EXE file which is obviously useless on the system I'm currently using. [img] Anybody have a direct link. Note - it's not unusual for...
  10. Where does the Win 10 download go?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where does the Win 10 download go?: Hi I registered for Win 10 and then cancelled. Last week, there was a large (3GB or so) hit on my Broadband allowance, which seems to roughly coincide with the size of Win 10. How can I see whether the files have been downloaded? Where does it put them and what would I do if...