Windows 10: Where does Realtek keep it's icon?

Discus and support Where does Realtek keep it's icon? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In Devices and Printers it shows your Realtek speakers icon. Where does Realtek get this icon from? Is it from their drivers themselves or do they link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Snakefist, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Snakefist Win User

Where does Realtek keep it's icon?

In Devices and Printers it shows your Realtek speakers icon. Where does Realtek get this icon from? Is it from their drivers themselves or do they link to a windows dll. I changed the one in DDORes.dll.mun but it had no effect. Which leads me to believe that the Realtek drivers has it. It's the last icon i need to change in devices and printers.

Where does Realtek keep it's icon? [​IMG]

Where does Realtek keep it's icon? [​IMG]

:)

Snakefist, Oct 28, 2020
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Where does Realtek keep it's icon?

PureSoftApps: APO Driver [2.8.2]

alanfox2000, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Where does Realtek keep it's icon?

1. Where does Realtek keep it's icon? - Similar Threads - Where does Realtek

2. Where is the WiFi icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the WiFi icon?: Hello. I am trying to access the wifi on windows 11 but it only shows bluetooth and other accessories that I dont really need right nowWhen I go on settings, It shows Ethernet, I dont have a cable. Which is very bad.I cant turn on the WiFi in advanced options.Can you help me?...
  3. Where is the WiFi icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the WiFi icon?: Hello. I am trying to access the wifi on windows 11 but it only shows bluetooth and other accessories that I dont really need right nowWhen I go on settings, It shows Ethernet, I dont have a cable. Which is very bad.I cant turn on the WiFi in advanced options.Can you help me?...
  4. where does windows 11 keep the mail folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where does windows 11 keep the mail folders: Certain emails I like to keep by the year so I have a folder to do it, a new year and I like to take last years folder to sort back up, but since windows 11 i can't find where the folder are kept. I'd be grateful for any help.William...
  5. where does windows 11 keep the mail folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where does windows 11 keep the mail folders: Certain emails I like to keep by the year so I have a folder to do it, a new year and I like to take last years folder to sort back up, but since windows 11 i can't find where the folder are kept. I'd be grateful for any help.William...
  6. Where to get the Realtek Audio Manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to get the Realtek Audio Manager?: I have a new PC build and I installed the Realtek driver from the manufacturer's website from my motherboard. However, I am not getting any sound through my headphones when I select the Realtek audio option in Windows. My guess is that I need to select my headphones in the...
  7. Where does this icon come from? Is there composite icons in Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does this icon come from? Is there composite icons in Windows?: Version 1909 Build 18363.657 If you assign an unknown file-type, say .test, to mspaint.exe using the normal 'open with' dialog. The file takes an icon that is a white page with the mspaint.exe icon in the middle. [img] This icon can not be found in mspaint.exe and I've...
  8. Where does Windows 10 keep the Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where does Windows 10 keep the Start Menu?: In prior Windows versions I could go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs C:\Users\<me>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs To see the shortcuts to the Start Menu. But now I have Apps that show up on the program list and are NOT in...
  9. Where does Windows store folder view icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where does Windows store folder view icons?: Below are the icons that Im looking to locate and replace. I have skimmed through imageres.dll, explorerframe.dll , shell32.dll and 60 more .dll and .cpl files in both SySWoW64 and system32 directories, but have not managed to located these 14 icons. Does anyone know...
  10. Does anyone know where Windows keeps the bluetooth icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does anyone know where Windows keeps the bluetooth icon?: I freely admit that, in the greater scheme of crashes, re-installs and general weirdness that has been my Win10 experience to date, this is a very tiny thing. But it's annoying me. I'm using CSR bluetooth stack 2.1.63. First time I installed it, it worked perfectly. Now I'm...