Windows 10: where does speed fan

Discus and support where does speed fan in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; where does speed fan [ATTACH] show speed of my fan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan/533fa89d-b7ef-4b93-b062-8e1be8f82224 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Nov 5, 2018.

1. timmaddox Win User

where does speed fan

where does speed fan where does speed fan 29c4f378-548c-4916-92b0-7445164b777d?upload=true.png show speed of my fan

:)

timmaddox, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 5, 2018
  3. dukeone1 Win User
    Fan Speeds

Hello: The latest Win 10 security update killed my ASUS "suite" of fan speed adjustments and other things, fan speed being the important one for me. Uninstalled the update (KB4056891) till I can figure out the fan speeds. If they run on high it make too
    much noise and that much air is not needed most of the time for my PC ASUS Z87 Delux motherboard and i7 4770k CPU. As far as I can ascertain ASUS doesn't support this in Win 10 for this board. Thanks, Duke Masters

PS: Is this the kind of thing MS might issue a fix for?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

dukeone1, Nov 5, 2018
  4. where does speed fan

Anyone got any joy with Win 10 running fans at full speed?

My Dell Studio 8100 was running quietly and no fan speed issues. Updated to Win 10 and fans are running at full speed (noisy). In safe mode it runs quietly. Any suggestions. How do I find out what is not running in safe mode that makes the fans quiet?

consultjfa, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

where does speed fan

1. where does speed fan - Similar Threads - where does speed

2. Fan Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan Speed: I have Dell Vostro 15 5415 and the only time it's fans ever go 100% speeds is during a bios update. The laptop goes >95 degrees in workload. Is there a way to speed up the fans at a critical temperature, say 85 degrees? Also, it is safe to do so?...
  3. Fan Speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fan Speed: I have Dell Vostro 15 5415 and the only time it's fans ever go 100% speeds is during a bios update. The laptop goes >95 degrees in workload. Is there a way to speed up the fans at a critical temperature, say 85 degrees? Also, it is safe to do so?...
  4. Shut down & fan speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down & fan speed: Hi there, I have an HP zBook 14G2 running W10, 64 and recently I am not able to shut down completely. When I try fan start at max speed and there is no way to stop. I did remove also battery and re-installed but no way to get rid of this issue. I have also tried the powercfg...
  5. fan speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fan speed: how do i change my fan speed to make it less noisy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-speed/648babaa-d938-430d-8685-38b3bbedaf9c
  6. High fan speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High fan speed: My laptop is dual booted with Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. Both in windows and ubuntu its fan starts to run in maximum speed in normal use. It started to happenn only when I dual-booted, so its not a hardware problem. Moreover, I found a process named 'frontend' is running in the...
  7. fan is running at full speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    fan is running at full speed: I have a problem with a fan because it is running at full speed all the time. It is an old problem which I am unable to fix. I think the OS cannot detect the hardware and force the fan to run at full speed. It is Dell Precision T3500, Windows 10, ver. 10.0.17763. I...
  8. Software to control fan speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software to control fan speed: Hi All, I'm looking for a program that can control each fan's speed on my mainboard based on temperature (CPU, GPU accordingly). I've already tried Speedfan but after installed, no fan was recognized and CPU's temperature is wrong. Thanks for your advice.*Smile 106352
  9. Fan speed control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan speed control: Second question of the day..! I'm running an Asus P6TD motherboard and in Win 7 used to use the Asus AI Suite to create a custom profile for the CPU fan speed which meant the fan was less noisy. AI Suite won't run on Win 10 - or at least the version I can download now...
  10. Fans of GPU at FULL SPEED

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fans of GPU at FULL SPEED: Hi all, I did a clean install of windows 10 about 2 months ago. Everything was fine till all of a sudden I came home one day and found my GPUs fan at full blast making some real good noise. Turned off the computer, checked the card, cleaned it (pressurized air) and put...