Windows 10: Where Does 'Streams Detected' Window come from?

Discus and support Where Does 'Streams Detected' Window come from? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Suddenly I'm getting little windows or info boxes or something - message boxes - say 'Streams Detected' with couple of quavers, music notes, icon, too.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abrogard, Apr 25, 2020.

1. abrogard Win User

Where Does 'Streams Detected' Window come from?

Suddenly I'm getting little windows or info boxes or something - message boxes - say 'Streams Detected' with couple of quavers, music notes, icon, too.

Very annoying. Can't get rid of it.

Anyone got any idea what's causing it and how i can get rid of it?

A suddenly this ' paint 3d ' thing starts by default opening images when I click on them, like this screenshot png I'm going to attach to this. I don't want that, either, and don't know why it suddenly happened.

:)

abrogard, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

no streaming

Hi,

Windows 10 has an improved capability to stream on your devices through casting. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how to cast a device using Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Go to a website that contains the media (ex: video, picture, audio) that you want to cast, click the
      ellipsis button at the top right corner, and select Cast media to device.
    • Windows will now try to connect to your network and detect your DLNA device (smart TV).
    • Make sure to turn on the Bluetooth on your smart TV. Click on the DLNA device (smart TV) you want to cast to.
    • Windows will now connect and cast to your DLNA device (smart TV).

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Second monitor streamed using Elgato HD60 Pro not detected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• How is the setup done? Do you mean to say that the monitor streamed is not being detected?

Standard graphic cards that do not have the special DMS port will not be able to send out two separate display signals to two different
    monitors. Seems like the monitor is attached to the onboard GPU port instead of NVidia, if the display is not being detected despite of the GPU supporting dual monitors. You may plug the
    monitor into the NVidia GPU port and check if it’s being detected.

If the issue persists, it could be due to faulty drivers. I suggest you to install the latest drivers from
    NVidia.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Where Does 'Streams Detected' Window come from?

Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Where Does 'Streams Detected' Window come from?

1. Where Does 'Streams Detected' Window come from? - Similar Threads - Where Does 'Streams

2. Where are they coming from?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are they coming from?: Under my temp folder, there seem to be a lot of files named ''scoped_dir'' and then a bunch of random numbers at the back of the folder names. I also noticed that all of these ''scoped_dir'' files were being created under my temp folder at the same time, as shown below, but...
  3. Where are they coming from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are they coming from?: Under my temp folder, there seem to be a lot of files named ''scoped_dir'' and then a bunch of random numbers at the back of the folder names. I also noticed that all of these ''scoped_dir'' files were being created under my temp folder at the same time, as shown below, but...
  4. Where are they coming from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where is this coming from? [Issue]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is this coming from? [Issue]: [ATTACH] Windows is telling me that I have 151 GB of apps and features on my C drive, but when I look into it I only have two apps that are above 1gb and less than 20 apps under 1 GB. What is taking up all this space?...
  6. Where does this icon come from? Is there composite icons in Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does this icon come from? Is there composite icons in Windows?: Version 1909 Build 18363.657 If you assign an unknown file-type, say .test, to mspaint.exe using the normal 'open with' dialog. The file takes an icon that is a white page with the mspaint.exe icon in the middle. [img] This icon can not be found in mspaint.exe and I've...
  7. Where does this come from?

in Browsers and Email
    Where does this come from?: Where does this come from? What program causes it? [img] 79990
  8. Where does spam email come from?

in Browsers and Email
    Where does spam email come from?: I actually don't check my spam folder (Gmail) very often, I sometimes forget about it. I looked inside tonight and I cannot believe the amount of websites that know my name and my email address. Where and how are these spam sites obtaining my personal details. Maybe I need...
  9. Where are these folders coming from?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are these folders coming from?: Hi everyone Does anyone know where these folders are coming from. They are all named MSIxxxx.tmp. They seem to be empty even when I deselect 'hide system files' in Folder Options. I delete them from outside of Windows 10 but they keep coming back. There are currently 21 of...
  10. Where does this come from?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does this come from?: Anyone want to try this: Press and hold the right Alt key (keep holding it), tap the left Alt key momentarily, then tap the Tab key and tap Tab again to scroll through the XP style Tabs Menu, ... do you see a tab called Search Pane and does it bring up the 'Charms'...