Windows 10: Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures?

Discus and support Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I do not recognize the pictures the Your Phone app is using when looking at the list of Messages. They are not the pictures I am using on my phone. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Digital_Dad, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures?

I do not recognize the pictures the Your Phone app is using when looking at the list of Messages. They are not the pictures I am using on my phone. And I can not figure out where it is getting those or how to change them?

:)

Digital_Dad, Mar 25, 2021

2. "Your Phone" contacts

Hi Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures? :)

When I use the phone app on My PC and enter the first letter of the contact I wish to send a message too
    It will show the name list of the contacts I wish to send it too - the names from my mobile phone contact list
    And then select the name to send message too Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures? :)

Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures? [​IMG]

eroopli123, Mar 25, 2021
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Dos101 Win User

Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures?

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures?

1. Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures? - Similar Threads - Where does Phone

2. Your Phone app does not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app does not working?: I recently updated Your phone app from windows store and now it does not working. When I open the app, its opens and closes automatically. It open just for 1 or 2 seconds then it will closes....
  3. Your Phone app does not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app does not working?: I recently updated Your phone app from windows store and now it does not working. When I open the app, its opens and closes automatically. It open just for 1 or 2 seconds then it will closes....
  4. Your Phone app on PC does not show the name of contact that is calling

Your Phone app on PC does not show the name of contact that is calling: Hello,I ran into an issue that the name of contact or a phone number if it is unfamilliar number is not shown in notification, all it says "phone number is hidden" in Russian attached is the screenshot. All my contacts are synced and after I accpet the phone call in a list of...
  5. Your Phone app gets new Contacts, Sent from phone, and more features

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app gets new Contacts, Sent from phone, and more features: Let's go back to the "Your Phone" app, the app made in Microsoft that allows you to manage all the features of your smartphone (Android or iOS) directly from your Windows 10 PC. Several new features have been introduced in recent months (including the ability to use Android...
  6. From Where Does Microsoft Get its Weather App Data?

From Where Does Microsoft Get its Weather App Data?: Hello, Overall, I really like the Microsoft Weather App on Windows 10. It provides a wealth of information. However, I would also suggest that The Weather Channel's data @ http://weather.com is more accurate, especially in severe weather situations. As a special bonus...
  7. "Your Phone" contacts

"Your Phone" contacts: I started using the "Your Phone" app. Is there a way to link it to your contacts? If not, that's a major drawback, IMO. 142621
  8. Lost Contact to my "Your Phone" App

Lost Contact to my "Your Phone" App: Since 09-02-2019 I can link up my Moto G6 Android phone and my windows 10 PC with the "Your Phone" app. I have checked all the settings and they seem to be OK. Verizon added the "Digital Secure" app to my phone on 09-02-2019 and I am sure that is part or all of the problem....
  9. Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone?: Since adding an exchange server email account to my Lumia 650, my contacts list has become scrambled. I have managed to unscramble it to some extent by turning on "show only contacts with phone numbers" but is seems that many of them have gone missing. Where do I find the...
  10. Get the app on your phone, for free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get the app on your phone, for free: Get the app on your phone, for free It is a fraud , it is not for free . MS needs my mobile number for free , than MS and Friends can track me worldwide for free of course and get money . This a dirty trick Mr. Fakenberger like. Do you Want my mobile number , You can have...