Windows 10: Where does W10 store its peope app data?

Discus and support Where does W10 store its peope app data? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to be able to backup the Windows 10 version 1909 People app data by copying it to an external HDD and then restore it when needed. To do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JJG10, Nov 29, 2019.

1. JJG10 Win User

Where does W10 store its peope app data?

I would like to be able to backup the Windows 10 version 1909 People app data by copying it to an external HDD and then restore it when needed. To do that I think i need to know where that data is located.

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Nov 29, 2019

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Getting started storing app data locally

Read more: Getting started storing app data locally | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Where does W10 store its peope app data? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Where does W10 store its peope app data? - Similar Threads - Where does W10

2. Is there a way to change where clipchamp stores its data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change where clipchamp stores its data?: Clip champ takes up a ton of space and thats not an issue, I just want it off my C drive and somewhere else. I am tired of constantly having to clear the data to keep using it....
  3. Is there a way to change where clipchamp stores its data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to change where clipchamp stores its data?: Clip champ takes up a ton of space and thats not an issue, I just want it off my C drive and somewhere else. I am tired of constantly having to clear the data to keep using it....
  4. Where does this .exe store its pane layout?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where does this .exe store its pane layout?: I am using a portable? exe, not requiring an install.https://www.mazdak-alborz.com/download - evanIt allows to drag its panes, which it remembers between sessions.The pane layout is now in a corrupted state, one pane does not show up and I would like to "reset" it.I was...
  5. Where does this .exe store its pane layout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where does this .exe store its pane layout?: I am using a portable? exe, not requiring an install.https://www.mazdak-alborz.com/download - evanIt allows to drag its panes, which it remembers between sessions.The pane layout is now in a corrupted state, one pane does not show up and I would like to "reset" it.I was...
  6. Where does this .exe store its pane layout?

7. Where does W10 store the equivlent of Boot.ini

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does W10 store the equivlent of Boot.ini: I've got a multiboot system spread over 2 disks (1 SSD and 1HDD). Over the years I have moved the operating systems around using Partition Magic. The last move was to move W10 (ver 1909) to the SSD and W7 to the HDD. I've been using EasyBCD to manage the boot menu but now...
  8. From Where Does Microsoft Get its Weather App Data?

From Where Does Microsoft Get its Weather App Data?: Hello, Overall, I really like the Microsoft Weather App on Windows 10. It provides a wealth of information. However, I would also suggest that The Weather Channel's data @ http://weather.com is more accurate, especially in severe weather situations. As a special bonus...
  9. Where are the results of "Data Usage by App" stored?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are the results of "Data Usage by App" stored?: "Data Usage Overview" has the ability to "View Usage by App" where one can see a breakdown of the amount of internet traffic that is used by each application. Can anyone tell me where this information is stored?... disk file? registry? I would like to be able to export this...
  10. where does w10 store partitons in the registry ?

in Windows 10 Support
    where does w10 store partitons in the registry ?: hi does somebody where does windows 10 store partitions ? in windows 7 and windows 8 , ->regedit -> Code: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices[/quote] in windows 10 i have only Code: \??\Volume[/quote] related to the burners blu ray nothing else and \DosDevices\C:...