Windows 10: Where does Windows 10 store Themes?

Discus and support Where does Windows 10 store Themes? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 can be customized using themes, wallpapers, and lock screen images. Just like any other wallpapers, and lock screen images,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 27, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Where does Windows 10 store Themes?

Where does Windows 10 store Themes? Windows-10-Theme-file-location-100x100.png
    Where does Windows 10 store Themes? Windows-10-Theme-file-location-150x115.png Windows 10 can be customized using themes, wallpapers, and lock screen images. Just like any other wallpapers, and lock screen images, Windows 10 stores Themes in a dedicated location. They are like an archive file which stores wallpapers, pictures, effects, [...]

This post Where does Windows 10 store Themes? is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Feb 27, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Where does Windows 10 store Themes? - Similar Threads - Where does store

2. where does edge stores the passwrods

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where does edge stores the passwrods: passwords were stored by edge were stored as credentials b4 , but now i ve read that those are stored in the cloud... how does it work and how to do it. windows credentials are still on pc and can be compromised at any time, but if we delete them microsoft store etc ll stop...
  3. Where Does Windows 10 Store Restore Points?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where Does Windows 10 Store Restore Points?: I'm using Windows 10.0.19042 on a Dell laptop. I needed to return to an earlier restore point this evening, but System Restore said there weren't any. It turns out that something, I don't know what, turned off System Protection for my C: drive, so Windows hasn't been saving...
  4. Where does Windows 10 store the Microsoft To Do app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where does Windows 10 store the Microsoft To Do app?: Can someone please tell me where Windows 10 stores the To Do app .exe file or whatever the root file is?Using the search term "To Do" in quotes I got zero hits when searching either Program Files or Program Files x86 or C:\Users\[my name]My laptop is having a problem...
  5. Where does windows 10 store "Boot Time"

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does windows 10 store "Boot Time": Hi! If I type in cmd Code: systeminfo | find "Boot Time" It tells me the time when computer was rebooted. Where deos windows store this information? Any registry keys? I mean it can survive reboot so it must be stored somewhere else than RAM also. 174888
  6. Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?

Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?: I just downloaded the pride 2020 wallpapers slideshow and I wanted to know the location of the folder in which it is installed. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-themes-downloaded-from-microsoft/c42bbee0-00be-4759-9c45-c69fcac40524
  7. Where does Windows 10 store WordPad recovery files?

Where does Windows 10 store WordPad recovery files?: Hello, I had multiple WordPad documents open yesterday which were unsaved. Opened my laptop today to see that Windows 10 had automatically updated and restarted in the meantime. Now in the past Windows would restore all unsaved WordPad documents as "document recovered"...
  8. Where is the new theme that I purchased from the microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is the new theme that I purchased from the microsoft store?: I purchased and downloaded 2 themes from the Microsoft store but I can't find them to install. They are not in Settings - Personalization - Themes. They are not in download folder. This is the first time that I purchased anything from the Microsoft store. The transaction...
  9. themes background pictures stored where?

in Windows 10 Customization
    themes background pictures stored where?: where are the themes pictures stored in a folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/themes-background-pictures-stored-where/cd85408e-f9cb-4c36-86f6-17832fae3ab3
  10. Where else does windows 10 store files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where else does windows 10 store files?: Hello.. I am trying to find out where else windows stores temp files/unused files. For example.. when i open an excel spread, it saves it in the location i save it and also like 3-4 other locations such as temp, %temp%, %appdata% and Microsoft folders. My question is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are themes stored w10

2. where does windows 10 store its themes