Windows 10: Where dop I find old emails

Discus and support Where dop I find old emails in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My emails were all stored before upgrading to windows 10. Now only stores a couple of months of emails. Were can I find older emails as I need view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShaneDavidson1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Where dop I find old emails

My emails were all stored before upgrading to windows 10. Now only stores a couple of months of emails. Were can I find older emails as I need view some for legal reasons.

I wish I had never upgraded

:)

ShaneDavidson1, Oct 11, 2018

2. New emails link to old emails and they all show in the inbox

Hi Carlson,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• How many user account you have configured in the Windows Mail app?
    • What do you mean by “New emails link to old emails”?
    If you have configured more than one user account in the Windows Mail app then, I would suggest you to switch the user accounts and check the emails in the inbox.

Follow the below steps to switch the user accounts in the Windows Mail app:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Under the Accounts select one user account and check the
      Inbox
      under Folders.
    If the issue still persist then, I would recommend you to delete and reconfigure the account.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 11, 2018
  3. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Where dop I find old emails

Delete old email sign in address

Hi,

Difficulties verifying the old security details in your Microsoft account may result in errors canceling or removing the profile. For us to rectify the account removal concern, we'd like to verify the following information:

• Where exactly are you prompted to sign in with the old email address?
    • Have you tried resetting the password for the old account to recover it?
    • Were you able to log in successfully on your account online?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your account prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Where dop I find old emails

1. Where dop I find old emails - Similar Threads - Where dop find

2. Where can I find and download old media creation tool to download old 22h2 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find and download old media creation tool to download old 22h2 version: I want to download old media creation tool and I want to download old Windows 11 22h2 version ISO file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-and-download-old-media-creation/8424d66f-84ea-4e76-af39-98d0af8e43bb
  3. Where can I find and download old media creation tool to download old 22h2 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find and download old media creation tool to download old 22h2 version: I want to download old media creation tool and I want to download old Windows 11 22h2 version ISO file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-and-download-old-media-creation/8424d66f-84ea-4e76-af39-98d0af8e43bb
  4. old email

old email: help5599365127 call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email/c8ef3ec5-6617-4840-a311-2affe9a509fe
  5. Old emails

Old emails: Hello,How do I delete old email and going through and just checking? to see important email to keep ????It seems it does not go pass a certain date. ???!!!Can not make what to do with this problem.All advice welcome.Thank you for your help...
  6. Old emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Old emails: Hello,How do I delete old email and going through and just checking? to see important email to keep ????It seems it does not go pass a certain date. ???!!!Can not make what to do with this problem.All advice welcome.Thank you for your help...
  7. Can't find old emails to collate

Can't find old emails to collate: I'm really struggling with windows 10, I can't seem to find some really important emails, all from the same company but different individuals. Can anybody help with how to collate them so I can file in a folder all together? My email is not an outlook one. Patsy...
  8. old emails

old emails: How do I get rid of past emails on windows10 without having to delete every individual one of them separately! [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-emails/25d321e0-2dbd-41dc-b810-8db92e609c02
  9. Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1: Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-a-download-od-the-old-version-of/9f3223f6-4567-4f63-a487-d75e5ae8c4cd"
  10. Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?: I have been using Windows 10 outlook for a number of months and until last week it was okay. But now it is only showing emails from the past 2 months and when I use the search facility seems to be only finding emails from the past couple of months. I like to be able to see...