Windows 10: Where dose Windows 10 and explorer stored

Discus and support Where dose Windows 10 and explorer stored in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 and Internet Explorer, dose any one know where cookies are stored? Walter 139884 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by WalterW, Sep 4, 2019.

1. WalterW Win User

Where dose Windows 10 and explorer stored

I am using Windows 10 and Internet Explorer, dose any one know where cookies are stored?

Walter

:)

WalterW, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 4, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Where dose Windows 10 and explorer stored wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Where dose Windows 10 and explorer stored - Similar Threads - Where dose explorer

2. WHERE IS THE LIST OF CATEGORIES STORED IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHERE IS THE LIST OF CATEGORIES STORED IN FILE EXPLORER: In OUTLOOK I can see a list of all the categories I have created which I attach to various emails.For example Broadband, Car, Credit Cards etc In the File Explorer property pane, if I type the letter B in the category field of a file, File explorer shows me a drop down list...
  3. Where is Windows 10 stored on the computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is Windows 10 stored on the computer?: What file is used to run Windows 10 when it first starts up? It's an program, so there must be some file that executes it. submitted by /u/Sheridan_Cain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5055j/where_is_windows_10_stored_on_the_computer/
  4. where do you store internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where do you store internet explorer 11: I want Internet Explorer browser to log into https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-store-internet-explorer-11/112b13cb-ce68-4d55-80d4-16a4f4712a24
  5. Where is Windows Explorer locate?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is Windows Explorer locate?: Where is Windows Explorer locate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-windows-explorer-locate/0fc63215-e3c7-45f8-822a-c3a04a2d0948"
  6. Where does Windows 10 store Themes?

in Windows 10 News
    Where does Windows 10 store Themes?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 can be customized using themes, wallpapers, and lock screen images. Just like any other wallpapers, and lock screen images, Windows 10 stores Themes in a dedicated location. They are like an archive file which stores wallpapers, pictures, effects,...
  7. Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email and can they be store to ?

in Browsers and Email
    Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email and can they be store to ?: Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email? I want to store all Win 10 mail app data to d: 115147
  8. Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email and can they be store to ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email and can they be store to ?: Where dose Win 10 Mail app store it's email? I want to store all Win 10 mail app data to d: 115147
  9. where are internet explorer favorites stored in windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    where are internet explorer favorites stored in windows 10?: still using internet explorer at times, but my favorites are old, and I want to delete them all, and import my current ones from Cyberfox, but cant find any info on where these are kept now.. thanks! 24674
  10. Where are the Windows 10 Event logs stored?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are the Windows 10 Event logs stored?: Does anyone know where the Windows 10 Event Logs are stored? I know you can access them with Event Viewer, but I want to know where it loads them from. Googling didn't help much, as I only got results for Windows 7 and XP. 86955