Windows 10: Where find Contact info box in Office/Outlook 2016

Discus and support Where find Contact info box in Office/Outlook 2016 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My old Office 2007 had a Contact box that would display email, phone, notes etc in a rectangular box. Where do I find something similar in Outlook... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by robls99, Aug 5, 2020.

1. robls99 Win User

Where find Contact info box in Office/Outlook 2016

My old Office 2007 had a Contact box that would display email, phone, notes etc in a rectangular box.

Where do I find something similar in Outlook 2016?

:)

robls99, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Office 365 or Office 2016

Under info for the new office listing on My Visual Studio it states.

Office Professional Plus 2016 (x86 and x64) - (Multiple Languages)
    To obtain the product, follow these steps:

Step 1: Get your product key by clicking the ‘Get key’ button on the right.

Step 2: Go to the Office website by clicking the ‘Get it now’ button.

Step 3: Enter your 25-character product key and continue as directed on the site.

Released: 9/23/2015

And for the discontinued it states.

Office Professional Plus 2016 (Discontinued)
    Info
    Keys
    Office Professional Plus 2016 (x86 and x64) - DVD (English)
    No additional details are available for this file.

Released: 9/22/2015
    SHA1: 213A8A0F8849516704101CB6C49F6A027B0D6D5F
    File name: en_office_professional_plus_2016_x86_x64_dvd_6962141.iso

I'm thinking option one is going to be my only option. I'm fine with that as long as I can get Outlook to work with my ISP's pop3 e-mail. Last time I tried that with the new 2016 install I could not get it to work, no way no how. All the same settings that work with the ISO install?

EDIT: I should mention, for me as far as I know, neither of these options are a subscription. They use two different keys but they are perpetual one time activation licenses. I only ran the new download briefly though, as I could not get outlook to work. I bailed and went back to what works.

alphanumeric, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Where find Contact info box in Office/Outlook 2016

Sync other Outlook contact folders via Exchange to smartphone?

As you have been running a truncated 2010 software and moved to what is now 2016. Your contacts will not match over from your original list. I suggest doing an import of all contacts through your email system of contacts that you have on your system. To do so you need to go into your contact list that is in your old folder and do an import. This issue is faced by many when moving from older software to office 365.
    First you need to export all of your contacts into a .CSV file (comma seperated value)
    afterward well.... here is a link, it works as I have done it numerous times before.
    Import contacts to Outlook - Office Support

Justagreyhat, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Where find Contact info box in Office/Outlook 2016

1. Where find Contact info box in Office/Outlook 2016 - Similar Threads - Where find Contact

2. Syncing contacts info with google and outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing contacts info with google and outlook: My gmail and outlook email and calendars sync ok. And on my phone the contacts email addresses show if I want to compose an email in Outlook. However, the gmail contact information will not show up in my contacts folder in Outlook on my Windows 10 computer.....
  3. Greyedout Forward Option In Draft Box MS Office 2016 Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Greyedout Forward Option In Draft Box MS Office 2016 Outlook: Hi, I had been using MS office 2010 for my office work we usually work with Excel and Outlook today I updated to MS Office 2016. I had 3 Mails in Draft Which I had to send to multiple people separately, In MS Office 2010 I used to put these kinds of emails in the draft and...
  4. Migrating Outlook from Office 2013 to Office 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating Outlook from Office 2013 to Office 2016: Hi, is there any way of backing up all email accounts in Outlook 2013 (including username+password) and restoring them in Outlook 2016 without having to manually recreate the accounts? Thanks 53270
  5. Adding message receipients to Outlook 2016 contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Adding message receipients to Outlook 2016 contacts: Hello: Does anyone know if there is a way to automatically, by default, add the people I send e-mails to using Outlook 2016 into the contacts list? I know that some other e-mail clients have a way to do this, but I have not discovered it yet in Outlook 2016. Thanks...
  6. Outlook 2016 - 365 - Not displaying private contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 - 365 - Not displaying private contacts: Hello - Just bought a new computer with Windows 10 and Office 365. Have had great difficulty setting up Outlook email. Had to switch to a POP3 email account in order to recoup my category capability. And now, I can't figure out how to display my PRIVATE contacts. None of...
  7. Contacts missing in outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Contacts missing in outlook 2016: I upgraded office 2007 to office 2016 professional. Everything was OK yesterday. But today I noticed that all my contacts in outlook are missing. They changed the file outlook.pst to “my L: name@woh.rr.com.ost. I put in my old outlook.pst that I have saved but it ignores it...
  8. Linking Outlook 2016 with Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Linking Outlook 2016 with Office 365: I have been running Exchange server 2010 on our network and recently subscribed to Office 365 online. I can access email ok on line through the Office 365 portal but cannot get Outlook 2016 on my PC to link with the online mail. Outlook 2016 on my PC (Windows 10, 64 bit...
  9. Outlook 2016 contacts

Outlook 2016 contacts: I am having a bit of a mare with outlook. I have my main POP3 email address plus a Hotmail acc (lesser used) setup in it. Obviously my POP3 is my main default acc I always use. But when I go to my contacts list (setup in business card display) it always defaults to my Hotmail...
  10. Office 2016 fix it tool - where is it

Office 2016 fix it tool - where is it: Hi there trying to completely uninstall Office 2016 so I can re-install a new version However clicking on the link to Office 2016 fix it tool just brings up an ad for the surface pro -- and that's from the Ms site. [img] Anybody have a proper link to this tool....