Windows 10: where has my windows explorer gone and my tool bar

Discus and support where has my windows explorer gone and my tool bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cannot find windows explorer to allow mw me onto my tool bar? Liz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lizmcewan, Oct 20, 2018.

1. lizmcewan Win User

where has my windows explorer gone and my tool bar

Cannot find windows explorer to allow mw me onto my tool bar?

Liz

:)

lizmcewan, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Janeane Cru Win User

Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 20, 2018
  3. ChaoticBlankness Win User
    My Explorer Tool Bars Just Disappeared

My explorer tool bars just vanished. I have no "backwards", no "forwards", no "file", nothing.
    I don't know how to get them back.... any help?

P.S. I'm not running Vista even though it looks like it.

where has my windows explorer gone and my tool bar Capture002.jpg

ChaoticBlankness, Oct 20, 2018
  4. smartali89 Win User

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

1. where has my windows explorer gone and my tool bar - Similar Threads - where has explorer

2. Where has my sound gone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where has my sound gone?: Halfway through watching something on YouTube yesterday an update icon came on the screen - by mistake I clicked for it to update and ever since then I haven't had any sound. I've followed all the trouble shooting options - including uninstalling - and still nothing....
  3. My desktop has gone haywire!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop has gone haywire!!!!!!!: I just finally updated to Windows 10 Insider Preview 17758.1 (rs5_release), but now, half of my taskbar pinned icons are missing, plus everything on my desktop is labeled with a white piece of paper, except for recycle bin. Anybody please help me? It's an Acer Aspire...
  4. Windows explorer couldn't be launched on the Windows Tool Bar.

Windows explorer couldn't be launched on the Windows Tool Bar.: I really am sick of debugging the Windows softwares while I have to pay to use them. The Windows Explorer just couldn't be launched on the Tool bar, ever since the Windows updated itself on 20180913 morning. No matter how many times I clicked, there was just no response....
  5. my favorites bar is gone. I want it back!

my favorites bar is gone. I want it back!: My Favorites bar is gone I want it back! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/my-favorites-bar-is-gone-i-want-it-back/2dde125f-693f-4cc4-95b2-2a5aa7d8d26d
  6. Windows 10 Explorer has gone bonkers

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Explorer has gone bonkers: For the past two days, I've noticed that sometimes I use one of the Windows 10's built in "apps" (I refuse to call them "apps" on a PC), Windows Explorer is starting to behave weird. If I press the start button (or press the Windows key) to get the Start Menu, I am presented...
  7. where is my tool site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is my tool site: where is my tool site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/where-is-my-tool-site/720947b0-3d32-429b-b03c-6abc31d5b0a2
  8. Where had all my apps gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where had all my apps gone?: The November update has given me the ability to not only select where to save new apps, but even more important to me is being able to move (some) apps from the the (C) drive to the (D) drive, an SD Memory Card. I went a bit mad and moved as many apps as I could. Now,...
  9. Taskbar/tool bar on my 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar/tool bar on my 2nd monitor: I have this weird taskbar/toolbar on my 2nd monitor it just gets in the way and can't find any kind of setting to deal with it. 34691
  10. My clock has gone?!

in Windows 10 Support
    My clock has gone?!: I'm running build 1607 of windows 10 pro x64 and for the last week or so, my clock has stopped working. Use to be when I clicked the clock in the task-bar, a little calendar would pop up with the date and time... now nothing shows. What could have happened? how can i...