Windows 10: Where have my Collections gone and how do I get the extension back?

Discus and support Where have my Collections gone and how do I get the extension back? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have just started using Collections in the new Edge. Now the extension icon has vanished along with the Collection icon. How do I restore it and the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by clayto, Apr 12, 2020.

1. clayto Win User

Where have my Collections gone and how do I get the extension back?

I have just started using Collections in the new Edge. Now the extension icon has vanished along with the Collection icon. How do I restore it and the Collections I have created?

- - - Updated - - -

PS I gather that the relevant article on this site is no longer valid?

:)

clayto, Apr 12, 2020

2. All extensions are gone

Hi Kathleen,

There are several causes associated with this issue. We would like to know more details about your concern so that we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• What extensions do you mean? Is it the browser extensions or the add-ons?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Extensions unresponsive

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Settings > System > Apps & Features > Uninstall the problem Edge Extension(s)

• Go to Store > manually search the store for the extension, then install it again.
    After it's installed, click the 'Launch' button and it will take you to Edge where you can set it up.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Where have my Collections gone and how do I get the extension back? - Similar Threads - Where Collections gone

2. I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder and everything is gone. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder and everything is gone. How do I get it back?: I was trying to make some space on my pc and saw that i had a lot of things on my onedrive, but when i deleted some folders in the onedrive, my desktop folders also with the same name ended up getting deleted. And when i try to login to the onedrive through the web, I can't...
  3. I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder and everything is gone. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder and everything is gone. How do I get it back?: I was trying to make some space on my pc and saw that i had a lot of things on my onedrive, but when i deleted some folders in the onedrive, my desktop folders also with the same name ended up getting deleted. And when i try to login to the onedrive through the web, I can't...
  4. I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder and everything is gone. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Where do I find my collections?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find my collections?: Using ONLY basic HUMAN English, please tell me WHERE I can find the "saved pictures" that I have "loaded", for use as my backgrounds.Remember: HUMAN English ONLY. NO computer code....
  6. Where do I find my collections?

Where do I find my collections?: Using ONLY basic HUMAN English, please tell me WHERE I can find the "saved pictures" that I have "loaded", for use as my backgrounds.Remember: HUMAN English ONLY. NO computer code....
  7. Where have my emails gone?

Where have my emails gone?: Please help,My emails keep vanishing and I can only see the last few days. I have some very important legal documents and correspondence that I need. If I use the search box, I just get a message "nothing here"I have looked at some of the suggestions offered but nothing...
  8. Disk Management utility is gone - How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Management utility is gone - How do I get it back?: I right-click the windows logo, navigate to "Disk Management" click on it and nothing happens. How do I get DM back? I have MiniTool partition Wizard if that's any help. Thanks 172838
  9. My App Data win 10 is gone. How do I get it back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My App Data win 10 is gone. How do I get it back: My Appdata file win10 is gone - how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-data-win-10-is-gone-how-do-i-get-it-back/1b743e5e-b053-465f-a000-04ca2b78ddbd
  10. WI-FI ADAPTOR is gone?how do i get it back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WI-FI ADAPTOR is gone?how do i get it back?: My WI-FI for computer is just gone? how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wi-fi-adaptor-is-gonehow-do-i-get-it-back/d934a7b8-ea23-4942-b258-3dbcb3065c1d