Windows 10: Where have my emails gone?

Discus and support Where have my emails gone? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help,My emails keep vanishing and I can only see the last few days. I have some very important legal documents and correspondence that I need.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShellyMJ, May 28, 2022.

1. ShellyMJ Win User

Where have my emails gone?

Please help,My emails keep vanishing and I can only see the last few days. I have some very important legal documents and correspondence that I need. If I use the search box, I just get a message "nothing here"I have looked at some of the suggestions offered but nothing works, or the suggestions are way over my technical abilities. I desperately need my emails; how do I get them back without having a computer programing degree?I hate windows edge mail, how can I change to something more reliable. I never lost emails when I had windows 7 live mail, good old windows live mail was more user frie

:)

ShellyMJ, May 28, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 28, 2022
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, May 28, 2022
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, May 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Where have my emails gone? - Similar Threads - Where emails gone

2. Where have the Taskbar icons gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where have the Taskbar icons gone?: After the Windows 11 update at the end of January half the Taskbar icons have disappeared. I've tried the various tweaks suggested by other forums but nothing works. The functionality is still there you can see the apps when you move the mouse cursor over the spaces where the...
  3. Where have the Taskbar icons gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where have the Taskbar icons gone?: After the Windows 11 update at the end of January half the Taskbar icons have disappeared. I've tried the various tweaks suggested by other forums but nothing works. The functionality is still there you can see the apps when you move the mouse cursor over the spaces where the...
  4. where is my file gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is my file gone.: where is my file gone. an assignment has just vanished, only explanation word is giving it it might be moved renamed or deleted. none of this would have happened, it is nowhere to be found and recycling bin is empty.. please help me...
  5. Where have my emails gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where have my emails gone?: Please help,My emails keep vanishing and I can only see the last few days. I have some very important legal documents and correspondence that I need. If I use the search box, I just get a message "nothing here"I have looked at some of the suggestions offered but nothing...
  6. Where is my wifi gone??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is my wifi gone??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LeipeLeo28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lugwkp/where_is_my_wifi_gone/
  7. All of the emails in my inbox have gone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All of the emails in my inbox have gone: All of my inbox emails have gone. Not in ‘deleted’ or ‘recoverable’. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/all-of-the-emails-in-my-inbox-have-gone/a1293e51-a063-448d-8627-819fc5e42c0b
  8. Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?: I have been using Windows 10 outlook for a number of months and until last week it was okay. But now it is only showing emails from the past 2 months and when I use the search facility seems to be only finding emails from the past couple of months. I like to be able to see...
  9. where have my icons gone to

in Windows 10 Customization
    where have my icons gone to: My icons have disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-have-my-icons-gone-to/4c38a388-8872-474f-ac9b-6efbe8bcd64a
  10. Where have my image thumbnails gone?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where have my image thumbnails gone?: When I opened folders such as Pictures, Camera Roll, Screenshots the images within used to be instantly previewed with thumbnails. This has stopped, perhaps as a result of October update. So far I have not found how to restore this feature. Advice please. 129900