Windows 10: Where have the Windows Media Player context help files gone?

Discus and support Where have the Windows Media Player context help files gone? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Context help files are essential. They should always be available without going to the top Help system, which does not even mention the Windows Media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by peterpr, Nov 27, 2018.

1. peterpr Win User

Where have the Windows Media Player context help files gone?

Context help files are essential. They should always be available without going to the top Help system, which does not even mention the Windows Media Player. It's not even in the options list needed to ask this question.

I'm looking for the update the music library program which has disappeared since I last used it.

:)

peterpr, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Bree Win User

Remove Play with Windows Media Player Context Menu in Windows 10  

Choose Default Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Step 1. Open with > choose another app

Where have the Windows Media Player context help files gone? [​IMG]

Step 2, click More apps

Step 3. scroll down to the bottom of the list to find Look for another app on this PC

Step 4. browse and find Windows Media Player wmplayer.exe then click Open

3. THRiLL KiLL, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Where have the Windows Media Player context help files gone?

Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Where have the Windows Media Player context help files gone?

1. Where have the Windows Media Player context help files gone? - Similar Threads - Where Media Player

2. Windows Media Player songs and playlists gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player songs and playlists gone?: I added songs from my music folder onto the New Media Player. It worked and I even made playlists. After I was done listening to it I shut it down and left. The next day I open Media Player and everything is gone. There’s nothing in the Music library, my playlists are wiped....
  3. Windows Media Player songs and playlists gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player songs and playlists gone?: I added songs from my music folder onto the New Media Player. It worked and I even made playlists. After I was done listening to it I shut it down and left. The next day I open Media Player and everything is gone. There’s nothing in the Music library, my playlists are wiped....
  4. Windows Media Player songs and playlists gone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Media Player help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Media Player help: Accidentally set .ytd to open with a media playerWindows Media Player, how do I get them to open as folders again??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-help/d02ef989-a239-48ff-b80c-df29bd5c2f47
  6. Windows Media Player in context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player in context menu: It would be very nice if we can get Windows Media Player into the right-clickmenu for jpg, bmp, tiff, png and gif files . I have done this already for all kinds of video/music-files . I still did not succeeded for these picture/photo-files . Any help would be very...
  7. Windows Media Player in context menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Media Player in context menu: It would be very nice if we can get Windows Media Player into the right-clickmenu for jpg, bmp, tiff, png and gif files . I have done this already for all kinds of video/music-files . I still did not succeeded for these picture/photo-files . Any help would be very...
  8. where is the windows media player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    where is the windows media player: where do I find the windows media player ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-windows-media-player/6a5edac2-55c6-4cff-acf4-8f84eb52589f"
  9. Help with Windows Media Player context menu items

Help with Windows Media Player context menu items: After my recent reinstallation of Windows 10, I no longer get the context menu options "Play with Windows Media Player" and "Add to Windows Media Player List" when I right click a folder containing videos which is set as "Videos" in the customization tab. I've had those...
  10. Media Player Help!!!!??

Media Player Help!!!!??: I have an older PC laptop that has been giving me problems for a while. I took it somewhere to be fixed more than once and it didn't help. I don't use my computer for much these days, just pictures and music and the occasional internet search but I use my phone for most...